Petsunlimited.com / Deceptive website products and inability to cancel

PetsUnlimited.com - www.petsunlimited.com

First i think this company deceived me by leading me to believe i was subscribing to a 1 month membership when in fact they continued to 'roll it over and continue to charge my credit card every month.

After 2 months i cancelled through customer service. No action was taken. Due to many illnessed and deaths in my wife and my families i did not check my credit card statement so after some time i looked and found that my account was never cancelled. I called customer service again and was told they had no record of my cancellation but promised a refund and cancellation.

Also for the 30 days i tried to use the site i was not able to respond to postings left in my online mail box.

On nov. 4th, 2007 cancelled my subscription for the 3rd time and asked for a refund of 12 months of unusable service and failure to cancel my subscription.

Sincerely,

Richard P Monsaert, psy.d.

Comments

Jo
  22nd of Sep, 2007
Petsunlimited.com - Fraud and cheating!

Pets Unlimited.com is taking $5.95 from my credit card account monthly. I did not want this service for past year. I call the 888-582-6222 number and a recording refers you to www.petsunlimited.com to cancel the account but when you try this, there is no such web site. I see that I am not the only person who is being robbed by this company. Please help or advise smb!

Pe
  20th of Oct, 2007

We would be happy to assist you with any of your issues. Please contact us at info@petsunlimited.com and I will take care of it personally.

Jeff Shain
PetsUnlimited.Com Support

Ri
  2nd of Nov, 2007

The exact same thing has happened(is happening) to me! For the past 4 months I have received this charge on my credit card, and have tried to get these ###s to

1) explain what the charge is for?
2) stop all charges

This has not been successful...

I E-MAILED these people explaining my problem, and they sent me a reply saying the problem had been rectified. the next month the charge was and is there again! I tried to get off their DR. JON'S email list via their instructions, and every month it is there again...

NOT HAPPY to so the least.

Today I sent my 4th or 5th e-mail requesting elimination of all activity from their company to me...

Sh
  13th of Mar, 2008

Petsunlimited is very deceiving, I signed up thinking I was only going to get charged for 1 month. I was double billed twice, then I tried to cancel three times and am still being billed. The only contact I am aware of is through Email, they sent me an Email back marked resolved. This matter is far from resolved, they just took more money out of my account 2 days ago. They owe me a total of $140.00. I am going to my bank next week to file a dispute!!

Ba
  5th of May, 2008

Out of the blue my credit card company called me saying I had a charge. I had canceled yet they billed 175.00 . Attorney General next stop!

Be
  18th of Jun, 2008
Petsunlimited.com - charged on debit card
Petsunlimited.com
Petsunlimited.com

I HAVE BEEN GETTING PHONE CALLS/EMAILS FOR MY AD ON PETSUNLIMITED FOR "BULLDOGS"...I DO NOT HAVE BULLDOGS, I HAVE MINI/TOY AUSSIES!! THEN A CHARGE APPEARED ON MY DEBIT CARD FOR $19.95!!! I HAD A LISTING AT ONE TIME, WHICH I ASSUMED HAD EXPIRED, I WAS NOT AWARE THAT PETSULIMITED WOULD KEEP CHARGING ME MONTH BY MONTH. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY REFUNDED BACK ON MY DEBIT CARD!!

Pa
  30th of Jun, 2008

I had the same problem, plus they are not user friendly, im not stupid but after you pay for something you should be able to use it. I have been a member sence 2002 never sold one dog. My message box had 600 emails tryed to answer as many as i could.

Jo
  12th of Jul, 2008

We're victims of these frauds as well. Same story as all of the above. How can we stop these thieves?

Pi
  27th of Jul, 2009

AMEN!!! These people are scammers from the word go! I got absolutely nothing from them even though they kept claiming they had interested people in my cats, I GOT NOTTA after I paid the $9.95 I had to cancel my debit card to stop the billing! I tried e-mailing phoning and canceled like 3 times, and still kept getting billed! THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE! Don't deal with this company!

Xr
  21st of Oct, 2009

I think a class action Lawsuit should be in order... maybe that will wake someone up

I have tried unsubscribing from this website, http://www.petsunlimited.com/, but there is no way to unsubscribe. Am tired of their recurring unsolicited emails!

Re
  28th of Feb, 2016

I have never signed up for Petsunlimited yet besides repeated requests to stop emailing me, they have not. I'm not even interested in dogs and it's annoying and emotionally distressing to constantly keep receiving emails from them. If there's anything you can do to make them cease please do so. I can't seem to get them to.

Thank you so much.