Petsunlimited.com / Deceptive website products and inability to cancel
PetsUnlimited.com - www.petsunlimited.com
First i think this company deceived me by leading me to believe i was subscribing to a 1 month membership when in fact they continued to 'roll it over and continue to charge my credit card every month.
After 2 months i cancelled through customer service. No action was taken. Due to many illnessed and deaths in my wife and my families i did not check my credit card statement so after some time i looked and found that my account was never cancelled. I called customer service again and was told they had no record of my cancellation but promised a refund and cancellation.
Also for the 30 days i tried to use the site i was not able to respond to postings left in my online mail box.
On nov. 4th, 2007 cancelled my subscription for the 3rd time and asked for a refund of 12 months of unusable service and failure to cancel my subscription.
Richard P Monsaert, psy.d.
More Petsunlimited.com Complaints & Reviews
- Petsunlimited.com - Scam company - please don't use it! 
- Petsunlimited.com - Unwanted e-mails won't stop/won't cancel account
- Petsunlimited.com - Deceptive/Fruadulent Practices 
- Petsunlimited.com - Deceptive business practices! 
- Petsunlimited.com - Cant get into the site! 
- Petsunlimited.com - Cant Delete account
- Petsunlimited.com - Unauthorized charges!