PetsUnlimited / Unwanted e-mails from petsunlimited!

1 State Route 2Wauseon, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 419-446-2619

Petsunlimited.com has been sending me close to 200 emails a day. I've written numerous times to them telling them to take my email address off of their computer, but they continue to send them to me. There's no phone number to reach them at, and it's getting to be very aggravating.

Comments

Al
  19th of Jan, 2008
PetsUnlimited - Scam and cheating!
PetsUnlimited
www.PetsUnlimited.com

I went to this site to see pets that were up for adoption. They ask for money and I opted for one month. They kept on taking out of my account. I have tried going to their site: PetsUnlimited.com. however nothing is there, no one answers my e-mail. How do I cancel or stop payments of $5.95 every month out of my account... Plz advise smb!

Ju
  17th of Feb, 2008
PetsUnlimited - spam email
PetsUnlimited

I have a wonderful dog I got a year ago (not from PetsUnlimited) and am unable to stop my PetsUnlimited account. I have tried by phone, they refer me (a recording) to do it by computer and I am unable to get into my account. I have tried every month for one year now to stop this PetsUnlimited account. I am unable to contact anyone in person or leave any message...

Judy,

I ran a search against your name and show that your account was closed on March 18th. If you require further assistance, please email info@petsunlimited.com

28th of Mar, 2008

Please be advised that we do not offer any one month subscriptions. There is no way to opt for a 1 month subscription. This is clearly stated when you register for an account.

Our site is up and running. Please make sure you are spelling the site name correctly:

Information on how to cancel your account is clearly located on our website. Log into your account, then Click on "My Account". You can then click on "My Subscriptions". You will see your subscription listed there. Just click on "Cancel Account" and your account will be canceled immediately. If you have further questions, email info@petsunlimited.com

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Linda,

I just ran a detailed search against your name in our help desk. Your request to be removed from email notifications was filtered as SPAM due to the repeated use of the "F" word. Your email address has been removed from our system. If you still experience issues, please email info@petsunlimited.com and refrain from using profanity, as our SPAM filter will move it to junk mail.

Su
  3rd of Sep, 2008
PetsUnlimited - Breeder sign up and payment with no results.
588 SW Quilcene
Oak Harbor
Phone: 360 240-0319

I signed up as a breeder with a litter of puppies. I was coaxed, pushed, and reasssure by phone. I asked about pay pal. PetsUnlimited didn't take pay pal. I didn't sign up then, but looked on line to try not to be ripped off. After giving the credit card number, I have not recieved a way to post a picture or information. I am not even able to see if a generic ad for my puppies is listed. Uh oh! Now what?!
Wish I would have seen this fradulant site before trying to deal with them.

Ze
  26th of Mar, 2010

I'm having the same problem. I'm not able to close my account and not able to contact anyone at petsunlimited. I sent emails to every email address on their web site, and all come back as 'undeliverable mail'.

This site is such a scam and fraud! Is there any way they can be made to close my account? Is there any law authority out there that can shut down this illegal operation?

Ra
  26th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

This company is notorious for Spaming and shady business practices. They will spam you and you cannot opt out unless you register to opt out. And even then they continue to spam you.

Sh
  30th of Jul, 2010
PetsUnlimited - spam email
Petsunlimited

I own a small pet related business. They placed basic information about my business on there website and continue to spam me about potential clients. I got several emails a daily. I emailed them and told them to take me off there site repeatedly. I still receive unwanted emails. I found a site that said to report them to the Federal Trade Commission. The more complaints the more likely they will be investigated and fined. I want to spread the word. So I noticed more emails from them. So I decided to check online and see if there were more complaints. I was not surprised to see there was. Go to the Federal Trade Commission website and lodge a complaint. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Ho
  30th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

You can update your mail preferences by logging into your account. I too am a pet business and was provided my username and password. I "followed the directions" and had no problems. I think their site is great. I have already received a bunch of new business from them.

Ea
  30th of Aug, 2012

petsunlimited.com was not a profitable website to advertise with. Only when my debit card expired was I able to stop the monthly charge. They do not list a phone number, nor was I able to find one for them via extensive web-searching . . . and THEY DO NOT ANSWER eMAILS. In fact, I refuse to advertise with a company that HIDES FROM THEIR CLIENTS in this manner. And my website analytics did not indicate activity that justified their fees when my account was active. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED petsunlimited.com IS A LOSER.