Petsmart / pets hotel

1 Saugus, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 978-774-3694

To Petsmart — You're disgusting!

While my dog was staying at the Pets Hotel in Saugus under the vet tech's care by the name
of Jackie and Emily.
Mandy Leone the manager of grooming told me that my dog had an erection
so one of the vet tech's relieved it.
I find this behavior disgusting and I will never take my dog to Petsmart again.
The groomers were appalled by this type of treatment when they heard about it where I get my dog groomed in the Danvers Petsmart.
Can you believe it? No one was diciplined or fired.
The DM a Mr. Ray West and Stephen Healey did nothing to rectify the complaint.
Peta should look into this one?

Laura

Comments

Mi
  2nd of Jan, 2009

That is disgusting! I was a vet tech for 2 years and I never heard of anyone "relieving" a dog's erection! These people are sick!

Ed
  8th of Jan, 2009

please give more details on the "Relieving" process

On
  8th of Mar, 2009

disgusting, ew edAnger you are disgusting!

Mo
  17th of Jul, 2009

Laura, what are you worrying about? Your dog was the one staying there and I am sure he enjoyed himself!

Ma
  2nd of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

MYY FREND'S

THSI IS THE CONPLIABT THTTA BRAUGT ME TOO CONPLAIBT'SOARD, ,

I WAS SERACHING ON LIEN WHITH "" GOGGLE, COM "" & FONFD THSI ONE SOEM HOW I THNIK I WAAS HEPLPIGN SERACH ING FOUR PET'S SMATR KENEL'S FOUUR MY WIVE

I ASSHURE YOUU MY FREND'S I WAS NNAT SERACHING FOR ANY THINGN GROSE OR INAPORPIORTE

IN MY OIPIGNON THSI PATRICULIAR CONPLIABT IS HALVE GROSE & HALVE HIALROUIS

EJNOYY1!

SICNERLY

BLESING'S

REGRAGS'

Dr M A CARNARVORO

Mt
  2nd of Mar, 2011

PetSmart the same in Arizona. PetSmart is the Walmart of animals.

Da
  8th of Aug, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

mr west is the biggest jackass iv'e ever met and his little ballsucker steve is no better

Fe
  24th of Sep, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I worked there when this happened and we were told to keep our mouths shut...Ray West is by far the worst manager I have ever worked for!!! Jackie was the one who performed the act and she was not hired as VET TECH..she was a team leader(if that is really something). The DM Healy is just as much a loser as West and there was 2 other managers(Gail) and I can't remember the other one's name, that knew about the crazy stuff that went on there and did nothing, as not to TICK Ray off...because he was such a jerk.