PetSmart / poor customer service

1 Corpus Christi, TX, United States Review updated:

The readers digest version of this is as follows. The store director of the petsmart in Corpus Christi, Texas whose name is Ken Morvant failed to keep control of a shopping cart and said shopping cart hit my new truck and put a dent in it. This man never said he was sorry or even acknowledged doing this even though I seen him do this. I then contacted thier home office where I was told they woud compensate me for it and I would be recieving a call in a couple of days. Well I recieved the call and they told me I would have to take them to court for Ken Morvants negligence.

Ea

Comments

• Co
      30th of Apr, 2009

Honey
    You should be taken to court for that spelling alone!

6th of May, 2009

Commonsense, honey focker dog, sniff your marker!

• De
      5th of Jun, 2009

Went to Petsmart on June 2, 2009 to buy cat food. Noticed three teens scaring and banging on the glass encloures of the cats up for adoption. I immediately ran up to a male employee and told him what I witnessed and he said"The cats are fine they are enclosed". So, I could see he didn't want to work. Then I proceeded to the cashier who informed me me that these boys hang out in the petstore frequently and do this. She paged the manager but, she never showed up. I called the home office and after three days a young woman named "Emily" called to tell me that they kicked the boys out of the store. Well, how about the employee who did not care??? She said that everything is solved because she discussed it with the two employees. Well, all is not taking care of and I informed her that I will never shop at the store again.

• Co
      25th of Jun, 2009

Thank you for your efforts to help those poor cats. I volunteer with a cat rescue group and our cat shelter is inside one of the Petsmarts. We deal with rude people banging on the cage glass all the time to harass the cats, etc. It is infuriating. What is worse is that the Petsmart employees could care less about the cats and sometimes it is the employees who are doing the banging on the glass!

• Gr
      12th of Aug, 2009

I have been with the company 7 years and have NEVER witnessed an employee bang on the cat enclosure. Our employees work very hard to keep the cats healthy and happy. We have to constantly get on to customers for harassing cats, small animals, etc. The manager made every effort in her power to handle this incident, including taking a step further to call you and assure you that the situation has been handled. Please do not make company wide assumptions based on the actions of one employee.

Also, to Cookiemonster... Please take a second to realize what you are assuming. Petsmart is the ONLY... ONLY... company that doesn't sell cats or dog in effort to help save homeless animals. The ONLY company that has over 2, 000 programs all in effort to help save homeless and mistreated animals. The ONLY company that will donate floor space to help local shelters adopt out animals.

Try to be more grateful. Those cats could be euthenized, but instead on display in hopes to find loving homes.

• De
      12th of Aug, 2009

Management Lacks People Skills !!!

• K1
      22nd of Dec, 2009

If a shopping cart dented your car you should be pissed at the auto maker. A cart shouldnt do that. Sounds like a piece of crap.

• Dt
      17th of May, 2011

Complaint about Sugar Land Store and Employees. I was in your store yesterday...While in the parking lot one of your Petsmart employees ran in to my car with a string of baskets (approx 6). The damage to my car was notable. We went in to talk with the person in charge, George..., he was unhelpful and uncooperative in dealing with us. He left us standing for almost an hour while we tried to get information about what we should do about the incident. Both the employee and the person in charge refused to give their full names or even the name of the Store manager. At one point the employee George threatened to call the police and have us thrown out of the store... Luckily there was a Sugar Land Police officer in the store at the time. The officer, M. Bates, looked at my car and agreed that the damage was notable and we needed to obtain the information from the employees as to what to do. Your employees became a little more cooperative with the police officer there and he had them actually call your corporate office and get a claim number for us. We did nothing wrong and were very saddened by the uncooperative attitudes we received from your employees and the fact that it took a police officer to actually get some of the information we needed to feel comfortable that if Petsmart does not do the right thing, we have the officer as a witness to what the employee and we said happened and the what damage was done to my car.

It is difficult to understand, other that some dishonest motives, why the employees would not give their full names or the full name of the store manager,

I hope that we will hear from you regarding this matter.