PetSmart / fixed contests

went to petsmart for a halloween contest in manchester n. h. on south willow st. oct.23 6-8pm. on arriving shortly after we were told all to walk our pets around the store in a parade so their costumes could be judged. I was rudely insulted when at the last minute a dog showed up wearing the same costume as my pet. keep in mind this dog was not in the parade came out of nowhere and won the contest in no less then 2 minutes. I was discriminated with no shame. your employees were the judges of coarse. NOT THE PEOPLE I felt it was all set up and the winners were relatives of the employee JUDGES. Ive been to other contest were the PEOPLE VOTE not the employees that way it keeps it from being DISCRIMATORY towards anyone. I now will take my buisness elsewhere. this will be the last time PETSMART DISCRIMINATES ME

Comments

• Di
      23rd of Oct, 2007

I went to petsmart for a halloween contest in manchester n.h. on south willow st. oct.23 6-8pm. on arriving shortly after we were told all to walk our pets around the store in a parade so their costumes could be judged. I was rudely insulted when at the last minute a dog showed up wearing the same costume as my pet. keep in mind this dog was not in the parade came out of nowhere and won the contest in no less then 2 minutes. I was discriminated with no shame. your employees were the judges of coarse. NOT THE PEOPLE I felt it was all set up and the winners were relatives of the employee JUDGES. Ive been to other contest were the PEOPLE VOTE not the employees that way it keeps it from being DISCRIMATORY towards anyone. I now will take my buisness elsewhere. this will be the last time PETSMART DISCRIMINATES ME.

• Do
      27th of Nov, 2007

Are you serious? that is the stupidest thing I ever heard its a fricking contest no big deal. Can I tell you what you are you are a person who is obsessed with their pet get over it.

• Da
      8th of Dec, 2007

Yeah, the prize for those contests are like $10 gift cards! oh my god... is it really that big of a deal? Did you ever think that maybe, even though the other dog was in the same costume, that maybe that dog looked cuter in it. Also, I've been to those contests before and just because you aren't there for the parade doesn't mean you can't be in the contest! That's why they hold it from 6-8 pm, so people can come whenever they feel like it. You can show up whenever you want!

17th of Dec, 2007

I was there that day and I know for a fact that you were fairly compensated for your whining and complaining. It was meant for a fun activity not cut throat competition.

• Me
      24th of Jan, 2008

How sad does your life have to be when you get this pissed off over losing a dog Halloween contest??? Did it ever occur to you that maybe your dog just wasn't that cute?

• Is
      20th of Feb, 2008

OK, that's ridiculous. For one thing, it's not even a professional contest. It's just for fun. And it's people like this that take all the fun out of it. And do you know for a fact that they were related or was that all in your head like everything else. Stop taking yourself so seriously, take that stick out of your rear and just relax. Have some fun. Besides, that other dog was probably cuter.

6th of Aug, 2008

boo hoo, your dog is ugly

• Ms
      13th of Aug, 2008

this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

• Mo
      17th of Jul, 2009

HAHAHAHa, Are you kidding me? The other owner had the NERVES to Show up with a dog wearing the same Costume? SOMEONE call the president... serious crime being committed. This can not be a serious compliant. How old are you? What was the prize you would have won? A coupon book or a free handkerchief? It was just for fun. GET OVER IT. This can not be for real.

• Ha
      24th of Aug, 2009

To quote Mr. Krabs of the Krusty Krab "Let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin. No, really - it's the world's smallest violin."