Pets Unlimited / SCAMMING YOUR CREDIT CARD #

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT EXSIST!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING YOUR CREDIT CARD # FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. I HAVE PUPPIES, AND THESE PEOPLE CALL 4-6 TIMES A DAY. WE TOLD THEM THAT WE HAD A PUPPY MILL WITH REAL SICK PUPPIES AND THEY SAID THAT WAS OK. THE RAN A BOGUS # THAT WE GAVE THEM BEFORE ANY AUTHORIZATION AND TOLD US THAT IF WE DID NOT GIVE THEM A GOOD # THEY WILL CALL US EVERY MINUTE FROM NOW ON. THEY ARE THIEVES, THERE ARE NO PUPPIES!!!
THEY WILL RUN YOUR ACCOUNT DRY AS FAST AS THEY CAN. THERE IS NO VALID ADDRESS. A PHONE NUMBER SAYS THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE TO CANCEL. YOU CANT GET ANY INFO. CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS. [protected]

Comments

• Be
      10th of Mar, 2008
    Pets Unlimited - Unresponsive customer service!
    New Mexico

I have tried to cancel internet services by Pets Unlimited by phone and e-mail, but finally had to ask my bank to stop paying them for services I have not used for over 3 months. I canceled services via their website months ago, but noticed that an automatic payment continued to be withdrawn from my account anyway. Perhaps whomever operates this business needs to take some positive action to rectify the problems which, apparently, many people are having.

• Cl
      30th of May, 2008
    Pets Unlimited - Fradulent Practice / Over charging
    4415 E M 72
    Harrisville
    Michigan
    Phone: 989-724-9957
    www.petsunlimited.org

I did not know that there were recurring charges on this account. I thought it was a one time shot. My ID number is 25028166. I do now want to keep paying $5.95 every month.

• We
      14th of Aug, 2008
    Pets Unlimited - Fradulent Practice / Over charging
    Rhode Island
    Phone: 401-828-3500

I also have been a "victim" of Pets Unlimited! I have been trying to cancel my membership since December 2007! I received an e-mail today that they are going to reimburse me a "courtesy" amount of 1 month; as far as i am concerned it is an "inconsideration - discourtesy" credit - IF I ever even receive it. Please do not do anything with this company and be scammed as the rest of us were. It is very sad when a company has to resort to this type of fraudulent practice under the pretense that they are doing such a "great service" for pet lovers and the industry. It is companies such as this that repulse me and unfortunately make you distrust anything going forward. There has to be a way that the public is made aware of such "scams" and companies as this; it really is disheartening and disgusting!