Petronas, PSS Kesas Barat KM34.5staff named dani

I was bringing my 90 year old mother for lunch after a 6 hour hospital check up. I atempted to use a gift card which LG sent me. It got rejected and I went to the window of your cashier Dani. I explained in BM that the card got rejected and if he could charge it at his counter. He waved his hand rudely and mumbled and signed that it was my problem and to try again. I clarified if it was ok to attempt to pump and he waved his had without responding.
I went back to my car and attempted to pump but to no avail.
I walked back for a second time and he continued to show his unhappiness by mumbling and blaming me or the Personas gift card and signed me to my car again.
I asked again the same question and he just brushed me off.
I went back and tried with no success.
My mother was in the stuffy cat all the while and I was quite annoyed by then.
This time being the third time, I walked into the station office and demanded my card back and asked for the cashiers name because I wanted to make a complaint.
Dani's colleague was apologetic and helpful while being confused by my anger.
I apologise for raising my voice, but I realised that Dani only went quite and the rudeness left his face when I began to raise my voice when he justified that there was nothing wrong with what he did.
I was walking up and down the pump number 10 upon his instruction with no interest to assist me and that was what triggered me to demand for my card back and to write this complaint.

I was gifted a Petronas RM100 gift card which made me very happy upon receiving it.
But the way it turned out. I wish I never got this gift. I hope you investigate and get back to me.
I asked for Dani's full name, Dani Bin? I was told that he didn't have one. I wonder?

Pa