Petronas Oil Company / job contract

1 Malaysia Review updated:

H have recieved soft copy of official letter of appointment from petronas oil company

And they want me to sign the contract to work as accountant engineer.

And they want me to contact the following address:

Immigration department of malaysia
Headquarters of the department of immigration, malaysia (Ministry of home affairs) level 1-7 (Podium) block 2g4, precinct 2, and federal government
Administration centre and 62550 putrajaya malaysia.
E-mail: immigration_malaysiagovt2009@live.com
Contact person: mr. Rahim mohammed.

Is that true???

Please reply me at w909a@hotmail.com

For fast answer

Wa

Comments

• Re
      9th of May, 2009

I have also recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they also want me to sign the contract to work as project engineer

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precinct 2, and Federal Government
    Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail: malaysianimmigrationdpt@live.com
    THAT TRUE????????

PLEASE REPLY ME FAST?????????
    on my e-mail id
    mariam_hasan2001@yahoo.com

• Jg
      11th of May, 2009

Did ANY of you apply to this company? Did you send in a resume? Did you fill out a job application?

If not, Then the answer is NO, this is not true. It's a scam.

• Re
      21st of May, 2009

and they also want me to sign the contract to work as Mechanical engineer

E-mail: applications@immigration-myonline.com

I send my application and online interview

Please send me fast...

on my e-mail id: ihsanstar@gmail.com

• Ap
      25th of May, 2009

I have also recieved an Au/pair LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from Engr Harrison Holyfiled
    and they also want me to sign the contract to work as a nany

E-mail: applications@immigration-my.we.bs
    THAT TRUE????????
    I have to apply to this Harrison Holyfiled Family ? I have to send a resume and I fill out a job application any my ducument isn't it?

I send my application and online interview

Please send me fast...

my e-mail. is magicgilr@hotmail.com

I need to know as soon as possible.

• Ag
      28th of May, 2009

I have received Soft copy of appointment letter & agreement Letter from company and also contct to immigration ofice regarding the visa process.
    But I am confuse about contact tel. no which was company given in both letter.I want to contat Dr. Ahmed Ismail, HR Manager.

Pl reply to me

Gore.A.L.

• Ra
      30th of May, 2009

h have recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they want me to sign the contract to work as Sales Person

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail: immigration_malaysiagovt2009@live.com

IS THAT TRUE????????

please reply me at arif2kool@hotmail.com

30th of May, 2009
    Petronas Oil Company - is it true or fake company
    petronas oil company
    Schotland
    petronasoilscotland.com

i received an offer letter from petronas oil company in scotland without any direct interview with that too high salary...please tell me whether it is fake company or not...waiting for your reply

please send your reply to my mail id...manzoorelahibe@yahoo.co.in

• Sh
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I have also received a contract letter soft copy they want to sign on it. Plz confirm is it true

4th of Jun, 2009

i also received the same contract but this time it is texaco.. i applied in petronas but the hr manages is the same it is mr paul james

• Am
      5th of Jun, 2009

I have also received SOFT COPY OF CONTRACT / AGREEMENT LETTER from PETRONAS oil Company... they also want me to sign the contract to work as ( PRODUCTION MANAGER)...and they want me to contact the following address:
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
    Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
    Kuala Lumpur City Center
    50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia..
    Contact Person: Mr Ismail Ahmad
    E-mail: hr.dept@petronasoilmalaysia.com
    Telephone:+601-660-71-864.

PLEASE SEND ME ON ... (amr_saleh8285@hotmail.com)

• Mo
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I have recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they want me to sign the contract to work as operation manager

MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint 2, Federal
    Government Administration Center, and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail: govt2009malaysiaimmigration@live.com

29th of Jun, 2009
    Petronas Oil Company - Contract/Agreement
    Petronas Oil Company
    Thailand

I receivd an agreement regarding job offer in Petronas Oil company as production company and they want me to join on 29th July 09 I want to confrm is that a true contract or fake.

• Az
      29th of Jun, 2009

Dear Deepak,

Please be advised that the "job offer" and related correspondence you may have received are FAKE, a scam devised by some unscrupulous individuals/parties.

PETRONAS has made several public announcements in Malaysia and elsewhere regarding this scam. Please check out the "SCAM NOTICES" on PETRONAS" website (www.petronas.com.my). For job vacancies/enquiries, please visit www.discoverpetronas.com.

Thank you.

Azman Ibrahim
    Legal & Corporate Affairs Division
    PETRONAS

4th of Jul, 2009

I got an appointment letter from petronas oil company . kindly inform me is it true or false EMAIL josepulikkatil@gmail.com

• Es
      8th of Jul, 2009

I got similar type of offer letter. Here is the contact address:
    Dr Kazeem Ali
    EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
    petronas oil malaysia
    I am asked to sent visa fee of US $ 1, 180 through western money transfer to an individual name
    Please note that the cost of Prepaid Flight Tickets will be undertaken by your host Employer{Petroliam Nasional Berhad} (PETRONAS) while you{EMPLOYEE} is to take care of the following:

(a) Visa Application Fee = $383USD
    (b) Commerce and Industry Fee = $399USD
    (c) Foreign Affairs Fee = $398USD
    Total fee to be paid = $1, 180USD

The above Total Fee should be paid through western union money transfer using the information below:

NAME: NASIM ABDUL
    HEAD QUARTERS, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
    LEVEL 1-7 (PODIUM) BLOCK 2G4 PRECINT
    2, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION CENTRE
    62550 PUTRAJAYA FEDERAL TERRITORY
    MALAYSIA.

Kindly furnish us with the above information so that we can start up the processing of your Documents. We will get the Visa and Working/Residence Permit and other relevant documents for you within One (1) week of receipt of the processing information/fee from you.

Appreciate if you can clearify if this is tru or not to my email address :
    ridoyshahnaj@yahoo.com

• Gh
      13th of Jul, 2009

hi,
    My name is Ghouse, i have also received a appointment and offer letter which i have signed and send a scanned copy to tsang erick. Even i got a call from malaysia, but when i chek my mail i got to know that they need money and asking to pay $1000 for further process.
    I think some one is using petronas oil company name to make money by bluffing unemployed youths. Recession victims beware of this mails.

thanks.

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2009

Sir Kindly Confirm the status of this job & Co.----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT
    To: saeedjee@ymail.com
    Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 1:29:51
    Subject: IMMIGRATION VISA WORK PERMIT REQUIREMENTS.

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA,
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
    (Ministry of Home Affairs)
    Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint
    2, Federal Government Administration Centre,
    62550 Putrajaya and FEDERAL TERRITORY.
    Telephone +60102045519
    REF: VISA PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS

ATTENTION: Saeed Ahmad,

We receive hard copies of your Contract Appointment Letter (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) in Malaysia and also from HR Department.

The Head of recruiter of (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) has already asked us to contact you on requisite information required to process supporting documents that would aid your travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. However included here with are details and information regarding procurement of your travel documents and other supporting documents.

Your Employer the head of Recruiter in (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) has mandated us to procure as well as process your relevant travel documents, immigration particulars and other supporting documents to facilitate your travel to Malaysia for commencement of work in due time.

With respect to the requirements and other supporting documents to be acquired, we wish to inform you the requirements which stated that all expatriates who intend to work in Malaysia. Must have attained all Visa/Residence Work Permit in various categories with respect to their contract engagements.

The Visa/Residence Work Permit will have to embrace the approval of your relevant information with the designated local agencies (Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Commerce and industry respectively).

The reason for the review of this policy as communicated by the expatriates with Letter of Contract/Agreement do not have to travel down to Malaysia for any other reason other than the primary aim of commencement of work as required. The process of your Visa/Residence Work Permit will cost you the following:

1. Flight Ticket - (Will be paid by (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)

(a) Visa Application Fee - $190
    (b) Commerce and Industry Fee - $75
    (c) Foreign Affairs Fee - $190
    (d) Expatriate Work Permit Fee - $190
    (e) Entry Clearance - $170.00
    (f) Residence Permit Fee = $150..00

Total - $965 (USD) (To be paid by you)

Please note that the cost of Prepaid Flight Tickets will be undertaken by your host Employer (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY).

This will enable us commence and finalize all your necessary work permit/Visa and registration of documents as we need to reach out to our contact for immediate procurement of your visa and other supporting documents in record time.

Send above Total Fee Strictly via Western Union to the Attention of our Accountant in-charge NAME: MR. BEDIAKO YAW SARPONG

NAME OF ACCOUNT : BEDIAKO YAW SARPONG
    ADDRESS: 36 & 38, JALAN MAAROFF, BANGSAR, 59100
    STATE: KUALA LUMPUR
    COUNTRY: MALAYSIA.

Go to the bank and indicate your intention of sending a Western Union Money Transfer.

Provide them with the details above, and then proceed to scan, attach and send transfer receipt via e mail to us along side with complete Filled Visa Application Form informing us that the transfer has been remitted.

Any Candidate who dont have facilities to send the working permit processing fee through Western Union should request for our Bank Account details.

This would enable us initiate procurement of requisite documents which should be through within three Malaysia working days. After which documents (Hard Copy Agreement Letter, Contract Appointment Letter, Prepaid Flight Tickets and Visa inclusive) would be packaged and sent to you via DHL Speed Delivery to enable you travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time.. Indicate in your response, convenient hours to receive package on procurement to enable us make appropriate adjustments with DHL documents should be expected within three working days on confirmation of payment information.

You will be required to scan and send below require documents..

* Payment information and the information below in Subsequent correspondence;
    * Complete filled Visa Application Form.
    * An address reachable by courier services.
    * Original International passport copy bearing applicant face;
    * Two (2) passport sized photographs of applicant;

Do well to also indicate your arrival date of receipt of travel documents as that would enable your host company Petronas Oil Company arrange airport pickup. Acknowledge receipt of this email and information contained herewith.

Regards

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA,
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
    (Ministry of Home Affairs)
    Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint
    2, Federal Government Administration Centre,
    62550 Putrajaya and FEDERAL TERRITORY.
    E-mail: malaysianimmigration@mail2government.com
    E-mail: tangserick@imm-gov-my.com
    Telephone: +60102045519
    Fax Number: +60321784999
    Contact Person: Barrister Tsang Erick.

_______________________________________________________________
    Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
    Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More!

Get your preferred Email name!
    Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

2 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All

[View Visa_Application_form_page-1.jpg] [View Visa_Application_form_page_2.jpg]
    Visa_Application_form_page-1.jpg
    (265KB) Visa_Application_form_page_2.jpg
    (215KB)

• Fa
      17th of Jul, 2009

I am Faisal (UAE), i had a mail similar to above, what's the news behind this? could you please send me

faisal_vh2000@yahoo.com

23rd of Jul, 2009

I got Agreement letter from Petronas Company with high salary and email hr is
    hr.dept@petronasoilmalaysia.com
    is that true ??
    If you don't please reply me fast to my email ramdan.asep@gmail.com