Petro Canadaverbal harassement and racial discrimination

I went to buy a pack of cigarattes and an employee named Ali asked me for ID proof.Even after showing him all the valid id's he again asked me for my National Passport and i had to walk to home again to take my passport.His behavior was so rude towards me even after showing him my passport.I told him that i had to see the manager and he just verbally abused me for saying to file a complaint.Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Comments

• Ba
      Sep 19, 2010
    Petro Canada - Bad service
    Ernest and southdale
    London
    Ontario
    Canada

When I walk into the Petro Canada on Ernest and Southdale the employees are talking to each other in Spanish and are delaying my service.

• Do
      Oct 26, 2010
    Petro Canada - Bad Quality Gas
    Petro Canada
    Kennidy/Lawrence gas station
    Scarbouro
    Ontario
    Phone: [protected]

On Sunday Oct.24, 2010 around 10:00 am I fill my car at that gas station after that my can was hardly move and was shaking I think the gas which I fill was mixed with other cheap material, could be water or alcohol. I will never use Petro Canada in my life again.

• Yi
      Dec 26, 2010

Bad Service
    PLS DO AN INVESTIGATION ON HOW BAD THE SERVICE OF PETRO-CANADA AT 2655 36ST NE CALGARY ALBERTA T1Y 5S3

• Vi
      Sep 28, 2012
    Petro Canada - Service is not Good
    Petro Canada
    Richmond
    British Columbia
    Canada

The service is not good the employees are not focusing there jobs they want to talk to there fellow worker and they are making big mistakes to there customers

• Pe
      Apr 26, 2013

Are you sure you may not have filled you vehicle with Diesel fuel?

• Ki
      Mar 14, 2015

i work at the petro canada and if you are not from thier province, they have to ask for your passport or birth certificate( for instants you gave them id from Alberta, they have to ask for your passport if you went to a BC gas station. i know that because i have been told. but that is no excuse for the rude behavior and no reason to file a complaint for him to ask for your passport. its just rules we dont enforce them we follow them. and if you gave him a BC id then he is at fault.