Peticure Power Nail Trimmer / No product-No service

1 PO Box 702988 Dallas, TX, United States

I ordered the 10 Pedicure Power unit for $59.99 plus $10.00 shipping on June 28, 2008. It is now September 30. I was informed it would take 6 weeks to receive the item. I never received the item, so I called customer service. They claimed that it was shipped sometime ago to a place in Florida. I informed them that they didn't get that address from me since I live in Ohio. You'd think they'd make it right and get another product to me since they were the ones who screwed things up. Instead they claimed that they would have to file a claim with UPS to investigate where the product was sent. Duh, they already knew where the product was shipped to. I called UPS, and they didn't have a clue about what Peticure was up to. It's been weeks now dealing with Peticure's supposed customer service and I still haven't received the product. I have now requested an immediate full refund. I have a feeling that I'll have to fight for that full refund. I strongly advise not doing business with this company!

Ki