Peters Properties / Unlawful withholding of deposit!

1 Fernandina Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Sara Wilder is acting agent for Robert Peters, who owns several pieces of real estate in northeast Florida.
Sara portrays herself as a sweet "Be Blessed" and "Jesus Be with you." kind of theft of gal, but she conspires to the theft of rental deposits. She becomes the devil herself when no one is looking.

Everyone is told that Robert is a big lawyer, when in reality, he is not licensed to practice law anywhere except his own head. If you are renting from this "company" or Robert, know that your privacy is non existent. They have maintenance men enter at all times without notice or permission. They do ask at some times, and other times, like when I caught the idiot twice, no notice. They will tell you that the place was cleaner before you and depending if you ask for your deposit determines how much game they put into it.

They do not have a legal binding contract where escrow is concerned. He doesn't escrow your deposit because he never plans to give it back. THATS ILLEGAL IN FLORIDA AND HES COUNTING ON YOU NOT KNOWING THAT. He'll also not follow the law where notifying you is concerned. Know the rejects trimming your trees, courtesy of Robert? He's billing you for that, under 'general maintenance and upkeep'.

I advise trashing the place and flushing cement down the commode or sue his *ss.

More Peters Properties Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008

I am the aforementioned Sara Wilder and I am not ashamed to use my name, unlike the poster of that "complaint". If the mother who posted this information was completely honest, she would have posted her name along with the info. I will happily answer any questions regarding this "complaint" anyone has. Please feel free to call me at (904) 753-3268. I have been managing property for Mr. Peters for 6 years and this is the only "complaint" I've had...Hmmmmm! Makes me wonder! Ms. Morgan and I were acquaintances from the ballpark and when she portrayed her son as the perfect tenant, I believed her and didn't do a background search! My mistake. Luke immediately began to cause problems with my downstairs tenant, a senior citizen. He also began to host many parties with underage drinking. I searched the public records and found several assault charges etc. Needless to say he was not the perfect tenant. Ms. Shelley misled me so that she could get the lawbreaking, partying, abusive young man out of her home. He caused me loss of rent and lost his deposit as the result. It is what it is! I'll be happy to discuss our rental practices with anyone who would like to call.! Thanks and be blessed! Sara Wilder

• Mi
      16th of Nov, 2008

Dear ###,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! You should be sued for defamation of character!!