Peter Neradmickey mouse costume

P Nov 17, 2017

I bought a Mickey Mouse costume. The head has two very ugly glue spots on it and the fabric is so worn you can see through it. I tried to ship it back for a refund but it was returned by Chinese Customs. I even sent pictures in to prove all this. You obviously do not inspect anything before sending it out. The costume is unusable. I was even told to resell it!
I cannot reship this piece of crap again. I costs $70 each time. I have now spent $195 for costume and shipping. $70 to ship it back. I have lost $265!
Start inspecting your costumes before sending them out. Otherwise your customers will keep getting swindled like I have.

I have a Party Entertainment Company and will tell everyone in my trade association, other Party Companies and facebook groups not to buy from this company.

It is order# [protected]

A picture is attached below. They have the order #. They can look up the rest of the paper work. They even have the tracking #.

Any other company would give a refund after just seeing the pictures. It's quite obvious they intend to not refund my money. But please give me my money back.

Peter Nerad