Petco Grooming / unprofessional service
Do not go to this store for grooming!
I took my dog for a grooming appointment at this petco store and received the most horrendous service. Not only did they charge me more than what they quoted on the phone, they kept extending the amount of time I had to wait for my dog, first from 3 hrs to 4 hrs then to 5.5 hrs. When I finally said that I needed him to be done soon, they said ok. Then when I picked him up, they charged me an extra $12 for "special handling" and "dematting" because they said he was giving them a hard time. My dog is 4 lbs!!! Even after speaking w/ the asst manager and general manager, they still insisted on charging the extra fees. Their tone was very rude and unprofessional. The first thing that they said when we walked in the door was "he's never coming back here again." not only is my dog small and harmless, he's been to other groomers in the past and has never had any issues. These people are just horrible and only after your money. I've called corporate to file a complaint. Hopefully something happens.
More Petco Grooming Complaints & Reviews
- Petco - rewards scam! 
- Petco - my puppy got 1/3 her nipple cut off during a standard groom 
- Petco Corporate - petco product 
- Petco (P.A.L.S.) - p.a.l.s. is a scam 
- Petco - store 1520 
- Petco Animal Store - manager
- Petco Animal Supplies - service
- Petco Animal Supplies - dog trainer
- Petco Animal Supplies - selling live rats for snake consumption
- Petco Animal Supplies - reptile housing