Petco / grooming salon/petco store

1 E. 96th StreetFishers, IN, United States Review updated:

Made an appointment to have my dog groomed at 10 AM. Was told I could drop him off at 7 AM. I arrived at 7:15 and waited until 7:30. No one ever came. When the store manager was contacted, he told me that they open at 8 AM on Tuesday morning even though the store hours are posted as being 7 AM to 9 PM. He offered no apology, just asked, "So what do you want ME to do about it?" I was late for work and still have a dog that needs to be groomed. If they treat humans this poorly, I would hate to think how they treat animals that can't speak up for themselves.

Comments

• Ar
      16th of Nov, 2009

I guess Petco is just bad all the way around, I posted a complaint about a grooming accident, what a horrible expierence.

7th of Mar, 2010

Reading about PETCO, let me realize that I was not alone, PETCO store in Burke Virginia has one of the most unprofessional, staff in the grooming department, rude, with a youbg manager, who lacks any comun sence, excuses are better than a good job.
    I did also complain, to the headquarters, later the GM of the store call trying to explain some situation, like the dog was to heavy etc etc
    My dog went to same store for about 5 years and never had any problem, but just because we complain about the hair cut on my Schnauzer that when we pick him up look more like chihuahua, is that we have the young men actitude.
    nothing was done and we move to Pet Smart and are very happy with their service.
    Just a point of reference don't go to PETCO in BURKE Virginia

• 10
      25th of Mar, 2010

My dog had a horrible grooming experience at Petco twice! Enough for me to go to Petsmart from now on! The first time the employee cut about 3 inches long onto my maltese's arm. The secong time my maltese got fleas there. We brough him home and notices bugs on him, fleas, we immediatley took him back and the employee said that our dog was infested with fleas, they brought his paper; they wrote which shampoo they used, what they did, they did not write anything about fleas. All of the sudden the other employee rushed to us and said my dog wasnt the one with fleas. I was furious at that point this rude employee tried to accuse my dog, which I keep clean always, of having fleas. So I asked their manager for a refund because I had enough horrible experiences here. The manager said no and that she couldnt do anything for me but that I should buy flea shampoo immediatley, so I did at their store. Worst store in Petco union city, ca DONT EVER GO THERE; RUDE EMPLOYEES, HORRIBLE STAFF, UNSAFE STORE!