Petals.com / Poor service!

I placed an order with Petals.com on August 3, 2007. To date I have not received the product or a response. I have emailed several times and received no reply.

When I call the customer service 800 number I get the same response "Due to overwhelming response our operators are not available at this time. Please visit us on-line or call back later." I really don't think that they have any "customer service" representatives or for that matter, employees.

Beware people!

D  18th of Feb, 2010 by
I have been ordering from Petals for several years and was never disappointed. I don't know what is going on with these accusations of fraud, cheating, non-delivery, etc. I personally can't imagine them treating their customers that way, unless they have recently been taken over by another company. I have many arrangements still sitting around my home bought via Petals, and they are all done professionally, attractively, and at a reasonable price--especially if they're on sale. All I can say is I'm totally at a loss with these negative complaints.
D  18th of May, 2010 by
I have ordered via Petals for the last couple of years.. I had no problems with price, service or delivery. I liked their merchandise. Now with all these problems others are having with them, seems I won;t be able to buy from them. I feel bad for what happened to the others, but I never had a problem, & am sorry that I can't buy from them.
N  27th of Aug, 2016 by
I received two out of the three arrangements that I ordered, but sadly, it was only after I called to find out "where" my order was. I have yet to receive the 3rd arrangement, it's been almost 2 months! Their product is really nice but their customer service is the worst! I can't recommend them until they fix their customer service problems.
A  11th of Jul, 2017 by
Bad Customer Service! Agree you should be aware before ordering from this company. The orchid I ordered was not as I expected so I called to get instructions to send it back. The refund I received was $45.05 less than what I paid. When I called, they said it was shipping charges and these do not get reimbursed. So, make sure the order is exactly what you want otherwise it will cost you!

Petals.com Logo Petals.com