Petalcrafts.com / Don't shop there

I ordered a set of Gerbera daisy cutters (the white punch set) from the website. Including shipping they were over $36. Imagine my chagrin when the order arrived and I got three rusty metal cutters in a zip lock bag. I contacted the company immediately. I also disputed the charge with my credit card. They begged me to drop the dispute and send back the cutters so they could correct the problem. I dropped the dispute and packaged the cutters and sent them back at my own expense.

That was on the 2nd of April. Today the cutters I sent them came back - refused. I have the tracking information that shows delivery was attempted three times and they were refused.

Unless you want rusty metal cutters, don't shop a Petalcrafts.com.

Al

Comments

• Re
      12th of Jun, 2010

Please look at the picture below and judge if plastic cutters form rust...

• Re
      12th of Jun, 2010

I bought the same cutter and have been making great flowers with it...it's plastic. They sell plastic cutters, how do you think that will rust? Duh!

• Oh
      15th of Aug, 2010
    Petalcrafts.com - Order cancelled by them, and still charged me
    Petalcrafts.com
    Glendale
    California

I ordered three items from their website (2 gumpaste cutters, and cloth covered floral wire), and then got a phone call more than a week later informing me that every item I ordered was out of stock. My entire order had been cancelled. Nice that it took them over a week to let me know this. Frustrating, but I guess it happens (Though, I still find it deceptive that the website showed all items instock when I placed my order). The person on the phone was polite and apologetic. However, when my credit card bill arrived in the mail yesterday, I discovered petalcrafts.com still charged me for the entire order! Had to contact my credit card company to dispute the charges. I highly suggest NOT doing business with this company!