Pet Treats Plus / shorted order

1 13070 Inkster, RedfordDetroit, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 313.533.4030

This company displayed a certain price per quantity of the product "Greenies" on their website. I purchased 14 boxes containing 19 Greenies each for the total price of $320 ... for a total of 266 Greenies. I am very careful about such purchases, comparing Pets Treats Plus' prices with other online vendors. (A competing vendor was selling 255 Greenies for $321.) Sometime after my purchase they changed their website price per quantity. What then transpired was that they only sent me 10 boxes. A total of 190 Greenies. When contacted they denied all of this and tried to talk around the subject. I have filed a complaint with American Express (the card I used for purchase) in the amount of $91.00 ... which is the amount of money they are trying to cheat me out of.

Comments

Pe
  20th of Dec, 2008

This has come by a surprise to Pet Treats Plus. I am the senior Administrator that spoke with this customer. It is unfortunate that they went to this route to resolve the problem they might have had. We strive on Customer Service and the claim was based on what he found on another website after they made their purchase. It is similar to going to a grocery store and finding milk at its normal pice when the one down the road has a special on it. They were ofered a discount on their next order but hung up sincerely annoyerd at the situation. It is unfortunate that these things happen but as everyone knows price increases are inevitable and almost no store is the same as the next. We sell a tonne of Greenies among other products through our site and also through ebay. We are straight forward and honest with everything we do as like any retail business online or otherwise we rely on our customers to make it all available. We thank you for your past business and I will post it here as well. we are willing to work with you just give us the chance.