Pet Mountain / Dog Coat -Very Irregular

1 28 Suffolk PlaceEast Northport, NY, United States

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY... I just wanted to order a coat for my dog. The coat arrived and was so clearly irregular or sized wrong for the instructions given -- My small Lab measured 21" from neck to tail - the site shows: Large - (Fits 19"-24" Neck to Tail) so it should have fit fine. It barely measured 18 1/2"L and the neck was very tight and the velcro attachment was about 8" short! Could not reach around to attach ... I called and politely tried to get help and they gave me zero respect. My choices were to pay another $6.99 to ship it back and get a refund minus another $6.99 that I paid for them to ship it to me. My net negative is $13.98 They would not let me exchange it for the larger size without me paying $6.99 to send the original back ----and no coat...No way to treat a customer. Spoke to a John and a Justin...they attempted to make me think I made a mistake...trust me - the coat is irregular or labeled wrong. Their attitude is disreputable and disheartening...Total $ lost $22.83. PET MOUNTAIN, San Diego----STAY AWAY!

Mo