Pet Adoption Consultant (Ministry of Animal and Livestock Husbandry) / wll not give me my puppy

i have paid for a puppy to be shipped and was shipped and now all of a sudden the puppy is being held in quarantine and will not ship my puppy to me and here is the thing had 2 puppys shipped both were paid for now they are both there and for one they want 612.00 and the other 1200 and one dog was only being shipped from one state to another and advice or any groups that could help please help me as they wer for my disabled bf and my son now we have no puppies no money and heart broken

Bl

Comments

• Pj
      31st of Dec, 2014

I am being harassed by these people because I decided to do some research before sending money for my pet. I wanted a teacup yorkie and they claimed all I had to do was send money by Western Union to the shipping Company, when I went to do so, Krogers told me there was a red flag and refused to send it, thank goodness, now they are threatening me nonstop. I'm not sure what to do.

• Th
      4th of Feb, 2015

I am also being harassed by these people because I did some research before paying for a "refundable insurance" for a maltese puppy. they also claimed that all I needed to do was send money via western union or money-gram to the shipping company, a red flag came up when I searched this "refundable insurance" and now they are threatening me nonstop saying that the ministry of animal and livestock husbandry will be taking the puppy to the
    Quarantine and making other threats. also,

• Th
      4th of Feb, 2015

...Also, They are saying this insurance is $650. Then because the seller (who is now harassing me and sending me concerning messages about their wellbeing) paid $250, they want me to send $400. While all this is going they are refusing to send me any of the paperwork/documentation/flight information, that has been done for this puppy.

• 0 Votes

I also ordered a finger money from these people and They gave me a price for shipping and all. Then when i went to pick it up They say the insurance would be $888 . I offered to Drive and pick her up and now They wont return my calls or text and They wont give me the money i already spend . Do not Send these people and money! It is a scam!!!

• Su
      9th of May, 2015

I bought two bulldog puppies and the was informed I would need $762. For refundable insurance. I paid only $300. Of it and was assured there would be no more glitches. The delivery service then informed me I would need a permit for state to state import. This would cost me another$610., also refundable. I told them to either deliver them tonight or return them. They responded "no problem we will turn them over to the ministry of pets and livestock.

• Sm
      7th of Jun, 2015

A woman by the name of christy billigs is trying to "adopt out" 2 lab puppies she posted on craiglist in the state of iowa. they are listed under "cute labrador puppies" she wants no money for them just a $280 shipper fee. when I asked her to send over a transfer certificate of ownership on the 6th of june I receieved one date the 30th of may 2015. spelling was wrong for "united state" stamps on it are all smudged. as far as I can read one of the stamps it is dated some time in april for the year 2000. she states she is from shippensburg, pa with a phone out of nm.

• Cr
      25th of May, 2016

I'm a young disabled Lady who tried to purchase a French bulldog puppy and paid for the puppy and an additional $200.for the puppy insurance and the gentleman promised to pay for the transportation of the puppy and go 1/2 on the insurance. He failed to do so.so I paid for the puppy insurance which was $490.She was supposed to be delivered by 5:30pmThe insurance company called me and stated that the next day she needs an additional 1, 600for a permit for travel? I spoke with Delta airlines and they said that isn't true that it's a scam! Please Help me! I am disabled!

• Re
      27th of Jan, 2018

I also got scammed. I sent the shippers fee of $260 and the shipping insurance for $610. I took out a title loan on my vehicle to get this puppy. He assured me that was all I needed. Then they stuck me with a $610 FLIGHT insurance. They are telling me the puppy will be held for an additional $1580. I don't believe that he sent the puppy. I am going to turn them into the News Media as well as the Attorney General in NM. This man assured me for a week that this was a done deal. My husband is wanting to DIVORCE me over this. sent almost a $1000 in cash guaranteed payments because it all looked legit. They even sent an official looking letter from United Airlines. Please beware of the number of the man I have been texting it is 615.510-1083; his email is glamoushome4u@gmail.com.

20th of Jul, 2018

I bought my daughter a Golden Retriever and been fighting with them over 2 weeks now. They keep wanting money of not they would keep the puppy until I was ready for her. They keep adding Fees of $300 every day for her staying there. Then he tells me that someone else picked up the money and it wasn’t them. I will get her puppy from them & my money. NEVER EVER USE THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE SCAMMERS, THIEFS, PATHETIC TRASH. WHO STEALS FROM A CHILD !

20th of Jul, 2018

@Jackie Bennett Carpenter The shipper is Weship.
    Their email is : weship@protonmail.com