Perugina.com / Never received winning product

1 NEW JERSEY, United States

Hi please be advised back in May 1st 2013 I won wedding favorites Candy which I was told would be sent close to the time of my event in 2014/2015. Just keep checking in every 6 months or so which I did and as on January 2014-October 2014 which seems that email communication was lost with no responses back. Please see the below original email details

Hi Lesmura,
I hope this email finds you well! My name is Christeen Savinovich and I’m the Social Media Manager here at Perugina and Colavita. I am so excited to tell you that you have been randomly chosen as our this month’s winner for the Baci Wedding Favor Contest. Now how’s that for a good start to the weekend?
I can see all of the entries so I know that you have entered almost everyday since the beginning of the promotion. I am so happy to be able to award our prize to someone like you and I really do hope that it will make your wedding day extra special. Hopefully this is just the beginning of more good things to come for you and your family.
Please get back to us within 72 hours saying whether or not you’d like to accept the prize. Congratulations and I look forward to hearing from you.

Christeen Savinovich