Pertemba CA (Global) - Amazon Marketplace / retail item

1 Canada Review updated:

I bought an item from Pertemba CA in Amazon.ca only because I didn't see any shipping charges.
While buying with a cc, I went through the pages that there was no shipping charge.
When I got the purchase confirmation email, I got the shipping charge.
Escalated to them,
Manager Tom Pitt replied, "I can assure you that the shipping charges were applied at the time of purchase as we are not able to apply additional charges of any kind to an order once confirmed. These charges would have been visible to you when completing the order.
As this order has now been dispatched we are unable to cancel the order."
I replied, "Why this shipping fee was not visible on the first page?" No reply yet. Just shameless, born crooks to make money either breaking a hell or a brothel to buy fresh, succulent flesh.
Be careful in buying any products from Pertemba on Amazon Marketplace.

Ky
Oct 12, 2017

Comments

12th of Oct, 2017

Pertemba CA is doing this to all on Amazon Marketplace, Amazon doesn't care, just expanding to have more crooks in her tummy. I buy more products on Amazon which display a shipping fee. I don't get carried away by Amazon Prime or no shipping fees because I know what will be the end result most of the time - falling at the hands of crooks. Honest businessmen put the shipping fees just below the product prices to avoid any confusion. Crooks do it in a crooked way Sad. Take it easy in the world of crooks.

• Ka
      12th of Oct, 2017

Too bad for Pertemba. Just be honest and put the shipping fee with the product price. What's wrong with this?

• Ca
      27th of Oct, 2017

This is what is wrong with these types of comment boards, Amazon is the problem here and not the marketplace seller. Amazon consolidates sellers together in to single listings, if they are selling the same product. Just so you know, the shipping fees will ALWAYS be shown at checkout, you just need to read your final page review before confirming. As you might have multiple items in your basket coming from multiple sellers. This would mean multiple shipping fees.