Personel Home Loan / Fraud and cheating!

India Review updated:
I need a loan of just Rs 20000 and I approach to ICICI Bank Branch in phase 7 Mohali Punjab. I filled loan application and than in last a Bank Employee give me form of acknowledgment of loan, this form included the detail of amount of loan and rate of interest. In that form it is written in bold letters that customers should read it carefully before filling. I got this form unfilled and Bank employee forces me to sign it as blank form. I refuse to fill a blank form than they told we can’t give you this loan if you want loan you have to sign this form as it is.

Is this not like old days where a lender in village get sign of uneducated villager on a blank page and use these pages to exploit him. Is it a fair banking, I think it is fraud banking and I will go to bank regulatory authority for it.

A  7th of Oct, 2007 by
yes you are right, it is bad for indian, because only one east india company was in 1900 but now we invited 1 million east india companies to destroy our beloved motherland and indian.
A  13th of Oct, 2007 by
I certainly agree with you 100%. I am wondering why is the Govt. keeping quiet on these issues. I also experienced the same and I am suffering now paying huge interests as a result of that.
N  15th of Jan, 2010 by
Good day, Sir/Madam.

Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constrains? We are in the business of offering Non-Collateral Loans For Your financial benefit at 3% minimum.
If interested, kindly furnish me with the following details below.

1.Full Name.#
6.Telephone Number.#
8.Purpose of loan .#
9.Marital Status.#
11.Amount Needed.#
12.Loan Duration.#

we will contact you with further information and reliable beneficiary assistance relevant to financing of the loan sum. In acknowledgment of receipt of these details, a well calculated accrued interest, repayment plan and secured payment protection policy will be disclosed in subsequent correspondence.

Thanks for your patronage!

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind regards,