personal training institute / unauthorized billing

1 marcus aveNew Hyde Park, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5163282460

The billing process gets earlier and earlier each month. After a few months the consumer can lose up to a month. Check your bills. Trainers are young kids, not professionals. Place is dirty. Appointments are double booked. Contracts are tricky. One month I was charged after 20 days. Very expensive, not worth it

Comments

• Pt
      25th of Jan, 2011

Overbilled in the commack NY store and they would not fix it. Trainers were very nice and professional but the manager was not right. I was a customer there for a year and had to stop for some time do to an injury and while i was in surgery i was still getting billed. I wrote the letter to cancel Just like the contract says but long story short paid for an extra month for nothing. Called PTI and manager said she couldnt help me. Even trainers were on my side but manager wouldnt budge. Would stay away from Commack store.

• Ni
      10th of Jul, 2011

I originally joined PTI because I had no experience with gyms. Despite the cost, I went ahead. Within a short period I wanted to cancel. The trainers were really not qualified. The nutrition appts were useless. As soon as I told the manager I wanted to leave she ran my CC thru. We fought for months. Even called the main office in Jericho which refused to help. Ended up in court where I prevailed. You would think in this economy this company would be more consumer friendly. Do not sign auto renew clause.