Personal / receipt for a pie
I am writing to express my unhappiness while visiting your store in Henderson, NV on November 14th. I went to the store with a friend and her mom to pick up a pumpkin pie for my wife. She used her card to pay for the pie and after we paid, we went our separate ways. They were going home and I was going to pick up my wife from work. I stopped by the food court to get a snack and once I left, I was not allowed to leave because I did not have the receipt for the pie. My friends mom had the receipt and she was long gone by the time I was exiting the store. I tried to have the cashier verify the transaction but she couldn't remember me. They asked for my friends mom info but I didn't have any of that. It was made to be a big deal and all for a pie. I was embarrassed and couldn't believe that it became such a big deal. I understand policy and procedure but to go to such extremes for a pie. It saddens me because I was looking to become a member but after this, I will not be joining.
More Personal Complaints & Reviews
- Personal - I am complaining about scam cashloan240 for sending me not useful mails.
- Personal - Dom - invincible 38mm tungsten from astor royce 
- Personal - complaint delivery service & don't want pick up call during working hour
- Personal - I was getting gas and the attendant was rude even called cops on us when she was in the wrong.
- Personal - Unethical behaviour
- Personal - crankcase (24621-06b) order from indonesia
- Personal - package return
- Personal - unprofessional service
- Personal - the resident 
- Personal - irulu expel x1 plus