Personal Period aka Pub. Clearinghouse / Incessant calling when I've declined them!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-724-9490
I am on the Do not call registry. These folks call non stop despite the fact that I say no to whatever they are trying to pimp to me. I'm getting ready to contact some legal counsel. Ever since I purchased my house, I've been harassed via every contact means possible! Do not let these folks talk IF you do pick up the phone. You will end up hanging up on them and then they will just double their efforts.

Comments

Ha
  9th of Jun, 2010
I get 5 -10 calls everyday from them. They never say anything if I (Man) answer the phone. If my wife answers they say they are from Publishers Clearing house sweepstakes and want to send her a gift card. My wife has told them everytime to put us on the do not call list and they still keep calling. She has handed me the phone and I have told them to put us on the do not call list. They just hang up on me. My wife has said though, that she has spoken to a female every time. She has also put them on speaker phone, they sound like intelligent white women. Not like you get from substandard call centers in the south that employ deginerate, low life, black woman who can barely speak American English.