Personal Loan / emi

1 United Arab Emirates

MY COMPLAINT IS RELATED TO MY PERSONAL LOAN NO [protected]
I HAD APPLIED FOR PERSONAL LOAN FROM YOUR BANK WHICH WAS APPROVED IN THE MONTH OF APRIL.
THEN I RECEIVE A LETTER MENTIONING MY FIRST EMI IS DUE ON MAY 1ST.
AFTER RECIVING THE LETTER FROM RAK BANK I CALLED RAK SALES REP AND ASKED HIM ABOUT THE EMI LETTER.
HE INFORMED ME THAT THE LETTER IS JUST A GENERAL LETTER FROM COLLECTION DEP. WHICH WILL NOT BE EFFECTED FOR ME AS MY AMOUNT IS NOT YET DISBURSED
AFTER FEW DAYS I RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE MANAGER OF RAK BANK HE SAYS THAT I NEED TO GET AN CLEARENCE LETTER FOR ADCB FOR THE CAR LOAN WHICH I HAD TAKEN FEW YEARS BACK.
i ASKED THE THE MANAGER OF RAK SALES WHY YOU WANT A CLEARENCE LETTER FOR CAR LOAN WHICH HAS BEEN SETTLED LONG BACK .
THE REPLY I AM GETTING FROM THE RAK MANAGER IS THE SALES PERSON WHO HAD FILLED THE FORM HAS DONE A BLUNDER OF MENTIONING THAT I HAVE A CAR LOAN WITH ADCB.
.THEN I ARRANGED THE ADCB CLEARENCE LETTER AND SUBIMITTED TO THE BANK AS REQUESTED
.AFTER FEW DAYS AGAIN I GET THE CALL FROM THE MANAGER OF RAK BANK MENTIONING IT IS NOT THE ADCB CLEARANCE LETTER THEY WANT IT IS LETTER FROM TRADING ENTERPRISES HONDA SHOWROOM CLEARENCE LETTER AS THERE IS 972 DHS REFLECTING IN THE STATEMENT.
AS PER THERE INSTRUCTION I ARRANGED THE TRADING ENTERPRISES LETTER BY PAYING THE OUSTANDING OF DHS 15000 .
THEN AGAIN THE SALES REP FROM RAK BANK CALLS ME AND TELLS NOW HE WANTS THE CLEARENCE LETTER FROM NBD WERE MY AUTO LOAN AND CREDIT CARD IS REFELCTING IN MY STATEMENT.

AS PER THERE REQUEST THAT LETTER ALSO WAS ARRANGED.NOW IT IS ALMOST ONE MONTH THAT MY CLEARENCE LETTER GOT EXPIRED AND I HAD TO ARRANGE ANOTHER LETTER BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT.I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I NEVER SEEN SUCH A POOR SERVICE FROM A REPUTED BANK LIKE RAK BANK.
I HAVE ONLY ONE REQUEST IS THAT TO CHANGE MY EMI SCHEDULE FROM MAY 1ST TO JULY 5TH.

I HAVE ONE REQUEST TO THE CREDIT DEP TO APPROVE THE LOAN ONLY ONCE THEY GET THE FULL DOCUMENTS AND THEY ARE SATISFIED WITH THE DOCUMENTS IT IS NOT THA ONCE THE LOAN GETS APPROVED AND THEN TELLTHE CUSTOMERS TO RUN FOR MORE DOCUMENTS.

RGDS