Personal Loan Citi Finencial / LIERS

India Review updated:
MYSELF ANUPAMA FOM NOIDA FILLED UP AN APPLCATION FORMONLINE FOR PERSONAL LOAN TO CITIFINNCIAL.NEXT DAY I RECEIVED A CALL FROM Mr DHERMENDRA AN EXECUTIVE FROM GURGAON BRANCH FROM THE NUMBER [protected] THAT WE NEED YOUR DOCUMENTS VERY NEXT DAY THEY PICKED UP MY DOCUMENTS AND SAID THAT IN A DAY OR TWO THE VERIFICATION WILL B DONE THAT WAS THE LAT DAY WHEN THEY CALLD ME, I ASKED AFTER TWO DAYS AND WAS TOLD THAT YOUR VERIFIATION IS POSITIVE AD YOUR LOAN IS APPROVED FROM SHADHRA BRANCH BUT NOBODY CALLED ME AFER THAT I ONLY CALLED THEM UP SEVERAL TIMES Mr DHERMENDR NEVER COMES ON LINE AND THE LADY MS POONAM USED TO KEEP ME ON HOLD FOR LONG AND REPLIES EVERYTHING IS GOING PERFECT MAM THE CALL WILL COME FROM SHADRA BRANCH I AM CONFUSED THAT IF EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE OR THEY R MAKING FOOL OF ME?

Comments

An
  17th of Nov, 2007
MYSELF ANUPAMA FOM NOIDA FILLED UP AN APPLCATION FORMONLINE FOR PERSONAL LOAN TO CITIFINNCIAL.NEXT DAY I RECEIVED A CALL FROM Mr DHERMENDRA AN EXECUTIVE FROM GURGAON BRANCH FROM THE NUMBER 0124-4023515 THAT WE NEED YOUR DOCUMENTS VERY NEXT DAY THEY PICKED UP MY DOCUMENTS AND SAID THAT IN A DAY OR TWO THE VERIFICATION WILL B DONE THAT WAS THE LAT DAY WHEN THEY CALLD ME, I ASKED AFTER TWO DAYS AND WAS TOLD THAT YOUR VERIFIATION IS POSITIVE AD YOUR LOAN IS APPROVED FROM SHADHRA BRANCH BUT NOBODY CALLED ME AFER THAT I ONLY CALLED THEM UP SEVERAL TIMES Mr DHERMENDR NEVER COMES ON LINE AND THE LADY MS POONAM USED TO KEEP ME ON HOLD FOR LONG AND REPLIES EVERYTHING IS GOING PERFECT MAM THE CALL WILL COME FROM SHADRA BRANCH I AM CONFUSED THAT IF EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE OR THEY R MAKING FOOL OF ME?
Ch
  9th of Jul, 2008
Dear Sir-
My Self Is Chandra moulli mishra From Chauhan Patti Delhi-94. I Want to Argently Fourty to Fifty Thausent Rupes .

I Have Foloving Docs-
1. Driveing Lincenc
2.Pen Card
3.Sallery Slip Pvt Ltd Compny Net-4200/- Per Month.
4.LIC Polecyes