Personal Loan / Enquiry of outstanding balance

1 South Africa Review updated:

I am currently living abroad. I've got a personal lona with Direct Axis. I am trying to find out what is the balance of my personal loan and the only way for me to contact them is via their web interface. I've now contacted them twice already requesting my loan details. With every request I've only received a mail saying that a conultant will be in touch with me shortly. I've thus far not eceived any communication from anyone other than that. I'm at my wits end, cause I've got no other means of contacting them, and I want to report this company for poor service. This unacceptable. It's now nearly 2 weeks since I've first requested my outstanding balance and I've had no response from any conultant. Can someone just please help me?

Comments

• Di
      Jul 06, 2009

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We have investigated your query and I can confirm that a consultant has been in contact with you to provide you with feedback and a detailed statement for your perusal.

Thank you once again for your honest feedback. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer relationship Management Department on [protected]@directaxis.co.za.

Yours sincerely
    Nicki Hill

Aug 18, 2009
    Personal Loan - Clearance Letter
    India

I had written a mail for the clearance letter to customer care department regarding loan no.RPAD00022030 which is settled on 28th july 2009. Till date no response.

Manjeet Singh Sachdeva

• Bh
      May 06, 2010
    Personal Loan - REFUND OF EXESS EMI
    India

I am foreclose my personal loan a/c 22/04/2010 my emi amount rs.17772/- deducted by ecs in my pnb bank a/c after full and final payment of personal loan a/c . from my bank a/c ecs of rs. 17772/- clear. phone no of axis bank do not pick the phone . please send me email of complain desk of axis bank.

• Dm
      Jul 21, 2010
    Personal Loan - not getting loan

i applied for personal loan by seeing all criteria on mail and submit my personal loan but yesterday i call to representative he told me your personal loan is rejected due to your low salary i have taken 11600 pm so i know what is a limit of salary for personal loan of rs 50000 for three years

Feb 13, 2011
    Personal Loan - chq bounce charges
    hdfc bank
    India

looking at my past record requestto pl give waiver for chq bounce charges incurred for my loan a/c no: 16927068

• Kr
      Jul 18, 2012
    Personal Loan - NOC letter and Remove name from CIBIL
    HSBC
    India

I have taken LOAN 081897746542 cleared all dues in February but still not recived NOC and name shows inCIBIL

• Le
      Mar 20, 2015

During this week, I was sent an sms notifying me that I qualify for a personal loan of up to R250k. I then decided to contact the call centre to apply. After I spent almost 15 minutes on the phone with a consultant taking my details and advising me that I will be contacted shortly with an e-mail address to where I can send my ID copy, bank statements, etc, I received an e-mail with the terms and conditions and also a letter from Nicki Hill stating that they would be in contact. At the time, I thought it was good service from their side. I received an sms once again this morning where I was notified that my application has been declined. How Direct Axis came to their decision is their prerogative which I respect, but they haven't even seen any of my bank statements or personal details!
    One would imagine that a clients long-term loyalty is important to a company such as Direct Axis. Well, clearly not! I have been a customer of Direct Axis for numerous years of which my debit orders have been honoured every month.

I would hereby like to cancel my subscription to this company as they are clearly not in the business of helping people, they just want your money...

Sincerely,
    Leon Roos

Mar 20, 2015

Hi Leon

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have escalated this internally and will be in touch as soon as more information becomes available.

We will also keep you updated until the matter is resolved.

Kind regards
    Direct Axis Customer Relationship Management Team

• Le
      Mar 24, 2015

Hi,

I still haven't heard anything back from you and it is now day 3! Should the verdict regarding my particular situation remain unchanged without any thorough investigation, I would like to receive proof that my subscription has been cancelled.

Kindly also provide me with a contact centre or office number I can phone to follow up my query with.

Leon

Mar 24, 2015

Hi Leon

Please note that you have been unsubscribed as per your request.

Please email our CRM Team on andre.[protected]@directaxis.co.za at your earliest convenience as we do not have your email address on file.

Kind regards
    Direct Axis Customer Relationship Management Team

• Mi
      Sep 12, 2016

I’m Mary Berry by name. I live in Germany, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mrs. Born Hook who lend me an unsecured loan of 85, 000 EUR under 6hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: born.[protected]@hotmail.com. I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders, i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mrs. Born Hook, i pray that God should give her long life.

God bless her forever.

• Th
      Feb 22, 2017

I have loan account with direct axis andi lost my job apparently they handed me over to mbd and now i have a problem i think i have over paid the account i have been asking for statement from both of them nothing to date i dont know what to do