This company lures you with promises of linking you to creditors that deal with lending to people with poor credit. Not only do they send you links that are impossible to apply for, but they also refuse to make any exceptions to their refund policy.
That policy states that you must show proof of denial from all linked companies in order to get a full refund. They are so shady, that you can not even contact them by phone. They are very rude in E-mail correspondences.
Do not fall for their deceiving web site (www.personalcreditservices.com)
If you do, be prepared for a long battle to get any resolution once you find out that what they send you does NOT represent what they advertise. If you have fallen victim, I urge you to do as I did, and file reports with all of the following:
1) Better Business Bureau of NY, metropolitan region: http://www.newyork.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.aspx?site=24&id=7ebe68e4-3db7-4d13-a[protected]b4feab1
2) FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3): http://www.ic3.gov/
3) The New York Attorney Generals Office: http://www.oag.state.ny.us/
4) Consumer Reports: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/index.htm
5) Complaints.com: http://www.complaints.com/
6) Your home states Better Business Bureau, or division of Trade and Consumer Protection (Interstate E-traffic allows them jurisdiction)
I would also urge you to send these complaints to the company after they are filed, and let them know that you will not stand for their deceitful practices and lack of customer service.
Their fax number as of 03-31-2008 is: [protected]. I have so far spoken with Rick Dennison and John Caputo, and received poor customer service, rude E-mails, and non-responses.
Please help to stop these business practices, and do not support them by purchasing their product. If you do, please use the links above and get your information in the hands of others to help prevent them from hurting anyone else.