Personal Creations / Terrible quality product!

1 19w661 101st St.Lemont, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-627-3283

Ordered handpainted marble tile 11/27. Rec'd 12/15. Quality of painting is AWFUL! Bright yellow front door? (door is glass) bright blue clouds directly above house w/out anything else in the sky, same bright blue roof and bright blue inside of windows, etc... immediately telephoned company - on hold a total of 2 hrs. 36 min. - emailed... cont' to telephone, email daily. Usually on hold approx. 1 1/2 hours b/f hanging up or recording states "due to high volume of calls yours cannot be answered now" I have rec'd NO response from this company and this tile is unacceptable. I am embarrassed to even show it to anyone and the few that have seen it have stated "oh, it's awful!" I am extremely frustrated and am appalled at personal creations lack of customer service. Please help... I'm just looking to be refunded the $49.95 as I do not have $$$ to just throw away. Thank you!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

9th of Jan, 2008

I had a similiar experience trying to contact Personal Creations Customer Service.
    Here was my latest email:

"I have emailed twice already, and have yet to receive any response! Initially, I emailed to change my shipping address. I got no response, and my order was shipped to the wrong address! When I checked my account, the amount charged was different than the receipt given at the time of order. It was less than a dollar difference, but still, managed to screw up the balance of my account. Next, I emailed about the product going on sale the day after I bought it, wanting a refund. I called numerous times, and was put on hold for between 30-45 minutes each time before finally hanging up. Once, I actually spoke to one woman, and was told that the Customer Service was too busy with the Holiday season, and that I should call back after Christmas. I finally was able to reach someone by calling the 1-888 number used to place orders, only to be told that there was nothing they could do. I spoke to a representative named Amanda. I asked to speak to a
    manager, and she questioned "why?". I explained that I wanted an answer to why my emails went unanswered, and calls were ignored. I was then told that there was no manager available. I have made many purchases through Personal Creations through the years, and planned on making more, but the TERRIBLE Customer Service I received has made me seriously reconsider. I would lke a response to this email as soon as possible."

After numerous ignored emails and waiting on hold various times (I gave up after 45 minutes), I finally received a email response. Get this...

"Thank you for contacting Personal Creations. I checked the order and do see that you contaced Service. I do apologize for all the issues that you had in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Personal Creations
    Customer Care Department"

What??? I have come to the realization that I will get no response from them, and my complaints are falling on deaf ears. Live and learn (and NEVER order from Personal Creations again)!