Perscription Solutions / Took money Did not ship

1 p.o.box 2975Shawnee Mission, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 877 889 5802

I have had a nightmare of lies on shipment days and failed promises. Prescription Solutions billed for a prescription that never shipped. Despite promises to resolve they have let customer completely run out of medications and have to repurchase at full price due to "refilled to early" caused by prescriptions never shipped. I contacted UPS who stated the prescription solutions entered info to recieve a tracking number however they never presented the package for shipment! I believe this could possibly be a medicade fraud scheme and will report to medicade for investigation. Has anybody else had this problem? AARP stated they would send a form that I could fill out and offered no assistance in resolution. The people who you talk to on the phone offer no way to identify themselves.
If you can't tust a Pharmisist who can you trust anymore?

Jo

Comments

• Ce
      20th of Aug, 2008

My complaint is the lax attitude to problem solving, several emails and phone calls have been ignored, all I receive is a automated reply.
    Otherwise no problem.

• Cr
      11th of Oct, 2011

Prescription Solutions is a crappy company all the way around. I work for them and they are a terrible employer. They treat their employees like you would expect in a third world country. Very strict environment where we are expected to push these medications out the door at an unreasonable rate. We work long hours standing in one place getting paid next to minimum wage. I hope that every one who is offered this service, will decline when they think of how the company treats its employees.