Perpetual Diamonds - Perpetualdiamonds.com - Rolex Scam / PERPETUAL DIAMONDS SOLD ME 2 WATCHES FOR $3000 AND I NEVER RECEIVED THEM, IS THIS PROFESSINAL WEBSITE ACTUALLY A 2-PERSON SHOP INTERNET ROLEX SCAM

1 7777 N. Wickham Rd.Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-398-9403

Customers beware! I bought from Perpetual Diamonds at PerpetualDiamonds.com because they had a professional website but watch out!

I ordered two watches from them in mid-August of 2008. I called the mid-September to check the status, and was told that there had been a two to three week delay, but that the watches would ship early in the 2nd week of October and I should have them no later than the beginning of the following week.

No watches arrived, so I called back at the end of that week, and was told again, two week delay. Annoyed, but ok - I know that shipping can be problematic at times. So two more weeks go by, and I called to check the status of the order, and was told (again) that there was yet another two to three week delay.

I also had problems getting through to their customer service line, so I called the toll-free order number to get the status of my order each time. The customer service line is either busy, or rings through to a voice mail system, stating that their normal office hours are 'x to x' - odd thing was, I was calling between 'x and x'.

At least some proactive customer service would be helpful. Why am I having to call them to get the order status? How hard is it to send out an email to everyone who has ordered 'x' model, and tell them there's been a delay? Fortunately, they won't charge your card until they ship the merchandise, so at least you don't have to fight that battle.

It's a shame, really - they seem to focus more on advertising and selling their products than they do on the fulfillment of their orders. Never again - there are plenty of companies out there that sell watches - no need to continue dealing with this company.

It's now been nearly 3 months, no watches and no money back.It's funny when I call they always say they ship 2000 watches a year and have 20 employees but it's always the same 2 people answering the phone. I'm starting to think it's a 2-person internet Rolex scam.
After all, I never saw their website a year ago. When did they even build it?

Next stop - Better Business Bureau ...

Da

Comments

• Br
      15th of Dec, 2008

I Think This Is Some Of Perpetual Diamonds Competition Out To Get Them.
    If They Really Order 2 Rolexes For $3000 That Would Be Amazing Because
    They Do Not Have Any Watches For Sale For Under $2000 Each I Know
    Because Bought 2 Watches A Man's And Women's Rolex From Them In
    November. One For Me And One For My Wife Both Watches Are Beautiful.
    I received them in 2 days
    And The Customer Service Was Fine. I Found Out From Matt The Customer
    Service Rep I Spoke With When I Placed My Order That They Were Fairly New
    To The Net But Had Been In The Watch Business For Years. In Fact I Checked
    There DNS Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 29-Nov-2008.
    Record expires on 24-Sep-2009.
    Record created on 24-Sep-2008.
    Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.PERPETUALDIAMONDS.COM 216.55.186.141
    NS2.PERPETUALDIAMONDS.COM 216.55.186.141
    So I Find It Amazing That Elisa Was Able To Order
    Watches Off There Web Site In Aug 2008 When The Website PERPETUALDIAMONDS.COM Wasn't Even Online Till 24-Sep-2008. By The Way
    And What Do They Mean When They Say "Fortunately, they won't charge your card until they ship the merchandise" And In The Next Sentence Say " It's now been nearly 3 months, no watches and no money back." She Just Said Fortunately, They Won't Charge Your Card Until They Ship What A Bunch Of Ballooney An As Far As I Know There Customer Service Line And The Toll-Free Order Number Are The Same!

• Sh
      22nd of Jan, 2009

The Same Hapend To Me..levysho@yahoo.com

• Da
      19th of Mar, 2009

Here’s my experience. I ordered and was told the watch would ship within 3 – 5 business days. I called a couple of times as was told next day next day. They finally sent me a FedEx shipping number. I tried to check the number a day or so later and was told by FedEx that the package had not even been shipped yet. I called Perpetual and was told it would be a few more days because of some half-baked reason. Just seems a little strange that they sent me a tracking number and told me the watch was already shipped yet it had not. Will I ever get the watch?????? Who knows, but I know one thing for sure. I will do what I can to stir people away from this company. I smell a rat………..