Peroutka & Peroutka Law Firm In Pasadena,Md! / False information of court documents

1 Pasadena, MD, United States Review updated:

These slim balls put a judgement on my credit and are now trying to garnish wages. First off, I never recieved any documentation or court date to let me know the judgement hearing was going to take place. Secondly, I never recieved any papers or was served yet apparently after checking into this more the court docs say I was served by private practice. This is BS I was never served and I wonder how this kind of crap can happen in America. This is a big scam and I believe if I am correct that is a federal crime to falsify information in a court record, I may be wrong. I am not going to stop there I intend to see that these idots are put to justice.

Comments

• Fr
      24th of Aug, 2009

I am currently stuck paying these clowns and getting money out thin air to pay them, but I am afraid that maybe sometime soon if I don't find a job, I might get screwed over by these people like the rest of the complaints I have heard, these people seem to be a nightmare, haven't experienced it yet, but rather not. How can I switch debt collectors? lol, seriously.

• Fr
      2nd of Oct, 2009

Firstly, under no circumstances should you communicate with them. Second, move and work out of present state of residence. If that is not possible get an out of state job. If all else fails, get off of the grid. Good Luck my friend.

• Po
      29th of Oct, 2009

Most court documents are public record and since Peroutka works out of Maryland one resource to keep an eye on what they are doing or search for your own info is the court records search function for Howard County Maryland - http://www.courts.state.md.us/clerks/howard/records.html. Hope this helps at all...

• Ra
      5th of Nov, 2009

Hi everyone,
    I am taking these jokers to court in a few months! I made them scramble and change the hearing date because they knew they are wrong. I'll let you know what happens!

• Mr
      4th of Feb, 2010

I must admit that I had a very bad experience with these people. I had a rep call me and he was very very rude. He called my job and asked for someone else ( he didn't have my married name) then told me I lied about who I was. He also lectured me and degraded me on not making a payment when in fact there was nothing scheduled. His nam is JUSTIN and at the end of the conversation he hung up on me in the middle of my sentence. I hope he never has to deal with some of his own nature.

• Ve
      4th of Nov, 2010

They are not "debt collectors", they are "debt buyers". You do not owe them money! You still will owe the original debtor. But GO to court or else they will try to garnish your wages!! Most importantly read this...
    Most damaging is that according to the doctrinal law, Volenti Non Fit Injuria, a legal principle that states that one who knowingly and voluntarily consents to and takes on a risk cannot ask for compensation for the damage or injury resulting from it, you cannot claim remedy for an injury which you inflicted upon yourself as the Lawyer has done by willingly purchasing debt on an account that was defaulted and deemed non collectible by the original creditor. Based on this, most cases are dismissed once it is established that the Lawyer is suing on his own behalf (since he purchased the debt collection rights to your account) and not that of the original creditor which is what HE wants you to believe!

Good Luck...

• Lo
      6th of Dec, 2014

They are horrible!!! I never received any court hearings or anything before they tried to garnish my wages! The best option is too just get your credit cleaned up and have that person get it off for you. They are RUDE and petty!!

Best Wishes...

• Je
      25th of Jun, 2017

The same exact thing happened to me I'm not joking. They put an injunction on my license after I missed a court date that I didn't even know about and since I couldn't pay they basically stopped me from driving. So please I'd love to talk to you in person. My number is 4436046198 and my name is Jeff