Perodua Showroom Bangsar / Salesman gave false information

Zamahan SDN BHD
Dear Sir,

I am complaining about the treatment received from a certain Perodua Salesman, and also the false information he has given. On the 27th/12/2008, I have met Eric Ng @ Gary, the salesman, and inquired about his advertisement of Year End Sales 2008 Perodua Cars, advertised in The Star Online. He guaranteed that there's extra gifts if I purchase a 2008 Viva car and we discussed together what the extra gifts would be (free tinting, sand blasting, steering lock, etc). I paid my downpayment on the 29th/December/2008 and signed the agreement on that same day.

I then only received my car on the 26th/January/2009 which was colleced by my partner as I was away at my hometown due to emergency reasons therefore I was unable to check if the extra gifts where there together with the car. As I arrived back to KL, I tried to organise with Eric a date which I can collect my extra gifts. However, his excuses were that he's busy with the F1 exhibition or that he's in Putrajaya with the immigration. So, I suggested him to leave the things with his collegues in the showroom, however receive no response from him as if he was trying to ignore me!

I am very disappointed as he is now totally ignoring my calls and my messages and I am left with no choice but to barge into his office this coming weekend!! It has been 3months and it is more than enough to get a steering lock, touch n go and also the commission he promised to give to a friend who recommended this showroom. I am well aware that salesman get commissions from selling the company's product but in this case, the salesman lied to me as long as he can sale the product and I am not just going to sit knowing that this man gave me false information.

Please let me know what I can do to solve this problem and to let no one else experience the same thing.

CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]

Pls contact me at [protected]

A  15th of Nov, 2010 by
call directly to their showroom.. claim what you should get... i booked car 2 weeks before raya but until now the same excuse they give to me, car no stock, production slow, (that's not my prob). I chase them everyday.

Very frustrated.
A  10th of Mar, 2016 by
This also apply to sales person at usj 9 perodua showroom. She agreed the price rm42000 but went back up to rm42377 after making rm200 booking fee as part down payment. Dishonourable n unethical business conduct. I am going to cancel my purchase. I always have choices to go somewhere...