PerkyDesigns.com / Error in Printing and refunding

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I was hosting a baby shower and order "TIC TAC" labels that promised to be cute. I received them and they had the wrong date and YEAR! I tried to contact the company unsuccessfully. So i decided to reorder and "hash' it out with them later. I NEVER RECEIVED THE SECOND ORDER-even though they charged my account!

I finally received an e-mail the day BEFORE the shower saying it was overlooked, and she would overnight them. But since the shower was the next day I would not received them in time to prepare. I asked them to refund my account. They did for the second order. Never heard back from them regarding the first order!

I think they have great potential, cute designs, but the customer service is greatly neglected. I WANT A REFUND. I had to throw something together for the shower and was very disappointed.

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008
    PerkyDesigns.com - didnot received goods ordered
    Maspeth
    New York

Ordered personalized stickers for Hersheys Kisses for my daughters baby shower. I have tried to contact them many times via e-mail. No one ever tried to contact me . I ordered them on Sept. 19 but reding everyones complaints, I now realize that I will never receive them. I guess I've been taken also.

• Ke
      15th of Dec, 2008
    PerkyDesigns.com - Paid for order was never received!
    www.perkydesigns.com

I ordered address labels from www.perkydesigns.com for my Christmas cards on November 19, 2008. My credit card was charged by them but I have yet to receive my order!!! I have emailed them numerous times and have gotten no response! I am really disappointed because I had previously placed an order with them back in January for baby shower labels and received them on time, no problems. They did such a nice job with those, that I automatically went to them to place my address labels for this year's Christmas cards...what a huge disappointment! I am now having my credit card company look into it to get my money back and I am also reporting them to the BBB. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They will take your money and run!! They did it to me!! If you want to order beautiful labels with no problems and a company that actually lists a phone number to contact them, use www.lovelylabels.com...they are AWESOME!!

Kerry V.
    Connecticut

• Lo
      4th of Mar, 2009
    PerkyDesigns.com - never received mdse.
    perkydesigns.com
    Stamford
    Connecticut
    Phone: 203-325-9299

Never received my mdse. but the money for my order palced in Nov. 2008 was deducted from my account within days of placing the order online.
    Several e-mails have been sent but no response. They claim to answer all e0mails in 24 hours. CON-ARTISTS!!!
    This is a fraudulent company DO NOT USE Perkydesigns.com.
    They are nothing but dishonest liars!!!