Perky Desings / PerkyDesigns.com / Fraud & cheating!

United States Review updated:
I wish I would have seen this web site before I made a purchase through perkydesigns. I ordered some labels through them and it took a while for them to send a proof. We exchanged a few emails and I had not received my final email for the proof and they stopped responding to my emails. Of course there are no phone numbers to call them at. I sent 4 emails in one day with no response. I contacted my credit card company and they are disputing the charges and I sent one last email to let them know I was canceling my order. Of course I got an email back right away telling me my labels were getting ready to be shipped. Well how could that be true if I had not given a final approval. Something is not right with that web site and I hope someone can check into it. Also the number they give on your statement doesn't help because they never answer it and they don't call you back.

D  10th of Dec, 2007 by
Sharon Crouch
you were fully refunded

your statement of no reply is in correct
all e mails were saved sending you samples
and your many changes we did as requested
we sent proof - you stated it took a while
Yes these are custom made they do take time

you again changed your mind on the order you made
we sent proof again and you changed your mind once again
( the 4th time)
this was on a Friday after closing

I am sorry that you did not get replies over the weekend
yet yes you were replied to on returning business day
and at that time you requested a refund which we sent immediately
here is receipt number as we know you already have it yet need to post here since you are claiming such as this -
refund - '1541193034

How can you claim as you are here when you received samples - received e mails yet not within seconds -
and yes fully received a refund

its a shame
D  19th of Dec, 2007 by
Sharon Crouch,
We once again are sending an e mail to you and ask that you PLEASE remove this complaint. You WERE FULLY REFUNDED after many e mails many proofs we sent to you and you constantly changing. Last e mail we sent you on a Friday We DO NOT work on the weekends so there was no way to reply to you as we have already stated.

Since you were FULLY refunded your complaint is not legit.

Please correct this.