Periyar University / M.Phil Exam Revaluation

India Review updated:
4.6

I Have Written M.Phil Examination very well.
ButResult is against for me.
So I request you, please allow Revaluation for M.phil Exam.

Thanking you

Comments

Sa
  20th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had applied M.phil in periyar university through distance education and i have written examination well and eagerly waiting for results (expected 80% of marks), i was really shocked after seeing the result, they blindly (mean the person who don know the subject, who don have visible eyes) evaluated and failed me in a paper (Not only me, but also the people who have written exam well). They also mentioned in the result "no re-valuation". I really felt bad. These people are planning to earn money, if they want to earn money they would've started other business, why they are playing with students life?. I m sure, People who evaluated the paper are really blinds. I don't think this is the mistake of evaluator, it is a mistake of top management also. Because of their mistake they didn't allow for revaluation. If they want to fail most of the people they would've asked question paper in a tough manner. Government has to take necessary steps to solve the problem. Is there any body to help us?????
  21st of May, 2008
I have signed in for M. Phil (Management) that is being offered by Hyderabad Presidency Degree College Kukatpally Hyderabad, which claims to be an authorized study centre for Periyar University Distance Education for Hyderabad region. The College corresponds with all the students in the name of "Ankam's Academy Associates" Moosapet Hyderabad.

In M. Phil there are three papers, two papers from University; one is guide paper and one dissertation. I have appeared for two University papers and one guide paper in January 2007. Results were told to me orally, but study centre did not issue any marks list or certificate of passing as of now. I have submitted the dissertation copy to University in September 2007. But I have not received the final results and certificate from the University.

For the past eight months the study centre was closed and there was no communication from the study centre personnel too.

To verify the current status of my M. Phil certification, I went to Periyar University located at Salem, Tamil Nadu. I came to know that my dissertation was kept on hold for not receiving the Guide M-2 form from the study centre. My Guide, Dr. Madan Mohan is not recognized by the Periyar University for guiding M. Phil students and the dissertation is still pending at the study centre. And without the approval of the Guide, my third paper (Guide paper) will not be sent for evaluation to the University.

I am not the only victim of this Hyderabad Presidency Degree College. There is many a student who enrolled into various courses.

The main intention of sending this info to all is to ensure that no one is victimize in the future wasting time, efforts and money.

The other relevant details are:

Course: M. Phil (Management)

Admission Taken: July 2006

Academic Year: 2006-07

Enrollment Application No: 1291

Enrollment Number: 6MMG11610003

Hall Ticket / Registration No: 06DCCCG2005

Study centre No. 1161

Exams Appeared: January 2007

Results Announced: July 2007

I seek your help in solving this issue. I would be available on 9246888495 to provide you some more details, if required.

Yours sincerely,

Makam Srinivas
  24th of May, 2008
I had applied for M.Phil Biotechnology through distance education from bangalore and inspite of doing well in the exams, i have failed in both papers.If the results are genuine, there should be a provision to apply for revaluation.Its not only me who has flunked in this exam, there are many learned people who have flunked in exams.I kindly request you to make some provision for revaluation and the dates for supplementary exams are not yet announced.all of us are in a great dilemma.pls make arrangements for revaluation.
  6th of Jun, 2008
resp. sir

i am a student of m. com-1st year in your esteemed university through distance education from punjab and had appeared in dec 2007 examination but result of my above said course is very against my performance and thoughts. now please guide me what i can do at this stage and which next procedure i can adopt and what is the method of reappearing this exam. and next 2nd year exams my register no is 06dbhc4262
with regards

manjit
Ka
  16th of Jun, 2008
Sir,
It is really disgusting that I passed the M.Phil exam but I have not got my marks yet. I am tired of searching my result in the web site but with no consequence. I wish to know my marks. please let me know.
Thanks.
Kabita D. Biswas
Dr
  5th of Jul, 2008
Sir
I am approved guide of M.Phil. Education (No. 3233) from your University. Some of the students submitted their dissertation with my fack signatures and stamp. I wrote to the examination branch when I received two of such dissertations for evaluation. These two dissertations are of Manju Kalra, Enrolment no. 6MED13180017 submitted in Nov. 2007 and the other of Minakshi Handa, Enrolment no. 6MED13180008 submitted in Nov. 2007.
These two dissertations are with me and I request you to kindly help me to locate the person who is using my fack signature and stamp to make money from the students. I hope to get cooperation from you.
Thanking you

Dr Gurmit Singh
So
  16th of Aug, 2008
Pariyar Univerisity is not good university
So
  16th of Aug, 2008
I had applied for M.Phil Biotechnology through distance education from Chandigarh and inspite of doing well in the exams, i have failed in both papers.If the results are genuine, there should be a provision to apply for revaluation.Its not only me who has flunked in this exam, there are many learned people who have flunked in exams.I kindly request you to make some provision for revaluation and the dates for supplementary exams are not yet announced.all of us are in a great dilemma.pls make arrangements for revaluation.
Ja
  26th of Feb, 2009
waste website please close this website doggsss...
Md
  1st of Jul, 2013
i had applied for M.Phil management(mannu university) i am waiting for result.please tell any other universities so i can applied for M.Phil