Peridress/ Cameron Blake Mother of the Bride Dress / Charged 3 times for a dress that I cancled the order

1 China Review updated:

I ordered a dress from Peridress on Jan. 13th my credit card was posted with a charge of $178.00 on Jan 15th. After a month not receiving the dress I sent them an email to cancel the order and had to order from another company. On March 5th I finally received the dress but immediately sent it back through the postal system and email them a copy of the postal information. On March 6th they posted another $176.00. AT that time I contacted my credit card company telling them of the 2nd charge and they said they would look into it. Then on March 20th they charged my credit card again for another purchase I had not made or charged me again. at that point my credit card compnay advise me to close mt credit card account so they could no longer charge to it. I have kept the emails that were sent to and from the company. At present they have charged $534.00 to credit card for a dress that already sent back. Hopefully I can get advice and help as to get this company to correct what they have done and hopefully not have this happen to anyone else.

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2012

You can email them. Their custom service is very helpful. They will help you to solve this matter.

• Be
      26th of Mar, 2012

I have a good experience from Peridress. I purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. It was stunning and fitted perfectly, we had a perfect wedding day. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2012

Hello, I purchased a dress from Peridress. When I encountered the favorite style of Moonlight on Peridress, and encountered your excellency of service patience, I think I was in the right place to do the right thing. With a bit of worry, I purchased their dress. A bit of worry becomes into surprise until the ordered dress send to my hands by UPS guys. I have a perfect feeling just the same as the original piece. I love my prom dress!!! It fits live a glove! What I want to say now is Thank you, Peridress.

• Pe
      28th of Mar, 2012

Dear Lois Viguet
    On behalf of peridress website I must offer you my sincerest apology on behalf of our website. I think it is a misunderstanding between us. I would like to invite all customers with pending issues to please post your order number in your comments, this way we can investigate your case and contact you directly.Or you can send email to us.The email is [protected]@perimart.com. We will try our best to investigate the issue and give you a proper solution.