Perfume Gallery / Offensive treatment of customers

1 Grapevine Mills Mall, Grapevine, TX, United States

I was shopping one day with a friend, and we went into this small perfume store across the hall from the dollar store, in Grapevine Mills Mall, in Grapevine, Texas.

I was looking around and asking about certain brands to a couple of the people behind the counter.

While I was looking at things, this boy, about 12 or 13 years old, kept looking over my hands everytime I touched something. It was a small shop, but I couldnt turn around without him physically looking over my hands at everything I touched!

I thought he was ###ed and got lost...Ive had this happen before. So I tried to keep my patience, which was being worn very thin.

Anyway...I found something I liked and bought it. Once we were out of the store, my friend asked me if I noticed this boy looking at everything I touched. I said how could I NOT notice it...he was IN MY FACE the whole time we were in there!

My friend told me that they asked one of the employees if this kid was lost or "special", and was told that he worked there!!! Apparently this 13 year old BOY was "security" for this tiny shop????

I was infuriated to no end. I contacted the mall office when I got home and told them what happened. The man I was to talk too was not in, so I left a LONG message on his voice mail.

Dont EVER go to this place! They have UNDER AGED kids working for them and have NO respect for customers!