Perfume Emporium / Delivery

1 3440 West Warner Ave., Suite C & DSanta Ana CA 92704, United States

I´ve purchased on VISA Credit Card a total on 26/12/2015, order #1045670, of US$ 142 in perfumes from WWW.PERFUMEEMPORIUM.COM. A few days later I received a despondent, asinine and sarcastic e-mail stating that the products would ship between 30 to preposterous 90 days! Shipment and costumes on my account! Should the products be not received in a 60-day time [I live in Rio - thje city of Olympiads 2016], I should contact the company by e-mail warning them that a “shipment problem occurred”. Well, I live in Rio. not the surface of the Moon, Nort Korea, Tibet, Bhutan, Tunguska, the Aleutian Islands, or Vanuatu. I found hundreds after hundreds of complaints by Brittons, Australians and Spanish citizens - in summary - people from all over the world decrying this fraudulent company. To file a complaint, proceed as follows: File a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Division - FBI IC3 - www.ic3.gov/default.aspx File also a complaint to the Federal Trading Comission: www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Good Luck Martius de Oliveira, 01/07/2016

Re