Perfume Emporium — Refund scam
Perfume ordered from theperfumeemporium.co.uk and payed for 15th June 2009. !st packaged alledgedly lost by Royal mail, after several e-mails Chris ([[protected]@theperfumeempoium.co.uk] (link: mailto:[protected]@theperfumeempoium.co.uk)) arrange 2nd parcel, this was lost again by Royal Mail. 30th July I asked for refund and was told refund will by made according to their terms (30 days under the distance selling regulations). After chasing refund again 7th Sept was given excuses about claims with Royal Mail. Now 20th October still no refund... This has got to be illiegal somehow, wished I read this site before ordering. Will I ever see my money again.
More Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Unpleasant experience 
- Perfume Emporium - Customer Service
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery
- Perfume Emporium - perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
- The Perfume Emporium - Refund not given
- Perfume Emporium - Terrible website, don't order!