Perfume Emporium100% pure scam

After ordering perfurme and paying for it for my daughters birthday I still have not received either the perume or money back despite being promised a cheque back or an inconvenience cheque for £5 I am really annoyed as this comany are obviously con artists I live within 25 miles of their address and am tempted to ask if I can fetch the perfume personally. The money is not the important thing to me but alot of people would miss £40 they may have spent more it is just the principal.

Av

Comments

• Ki
      Jan 21, 2010
    The Perfume Emporium - None delivery of Goods or refunds

Having placed an order and paid in mid December, my delivery failed to arrive by early January. I then asked for a second order to be dispatched which CHRIS obliged - blaming Royal Mail for non delivery. needless to say the second delivery never arrived. I wish I'd read all these comments in December but I will live and learn. I will write off the money as I will not see it again.

• Se
      Jun 16, 2010

I am very disappointed with this company and I wish I read the reviews earlier. I haven't received perfume I order either and I am convinced it has never been posted to me in a first place. Lesson learnt - I will do some research before next online purchase.