performance products usa---- myomed / unwanted item and unwanted billing

po box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown
Paid 3.97 for sample. later received full size tube I didn't want,which I returned. I have been billed 3.97 and 66.90. Shipments will come every month unless I unsubscribe. Website will not allow me to unsubscribe and there is no phone number to call.

Comments

Te
  15th of Mar, 2008
Same exact thing happened to me. The phone number has no voice mail set up and website is bogus. I'm fuming mad and have the charge disputed. No way to contact them.

I contacted Myomed directly with a long rant and they said they can't help me because it was their distributor. They should correct the problem since they are the mfr.
Mi
  21st of Mar, 2008
a while back i ordered MYOMED samples and after that i cancelled...seemed to be ok...a few days ago i see a charge on my bank statement from ULTRA RELIEF. which happens to be under the same company www.performanceproductsusa.com

i didnt even order this stuff and somehow there is a charge of 4.95 on my bank statement from them. these people steal. i dont care if its is only 5 cents shy of 5 bucks...fact is they stole it and i want it back. I advise EVERYONE who has been screwed by the company to go to BBB...the better business bureau and file a complaint to STOP them. the link is

and if that doesnt work just go to: www.BBB.com and start from there.
Au
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Try calling 888-289-8740... that is what i did... a lot of them are kind of rude though... GOOD LUCK!!!
Jo
  21st of Apr, 2008
This produact is a scam and I intend to get my lawyer involved! I was sent the junk without permission.
Na
  29th of Apr, 2008
these people are very slick - I hope you can get your money back!!
An
  15th of Jul, 2008
These people are deliberately taking money for samples not sent on time, so when you received the second jar of cream, they have already charged the $3.97 plus $66.00 . I returned both jars unopened, and when I called they said that I only had 10 days to cancel.
I was doing surveys at the time. They mislead people, and make $66. on anyone who requests the sample.
They should be put out of business.

This is a scam!