Performance Products USA, LLC Ultra Relief / Sent product badk Won't refund myC.C.

P.O.BOX 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-312-6551
ON 3-18-08 I ORDERED 1 WEEK OF GREEN TEA DIET PILLS. I ONLY PAID $3.95 S.H. COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER I WAS BILLED $75.95 FOR HOODIA PILLS.. I CALLED TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON WHY THIS CHARGE WAS ON MY C.C. SHE SAID I WAS SUPPOSE TO CANCEL WITHIN 10 DAYS. I REPLIED, THERE WAS NO SHEET IN THE ORDER WITH ANY NUMBER TO CALL IT WAS JUST THE PILLS.. I TOLD HER I GOT THIS NUMBER OFF MY C.C. SUMMARY STATEMENT THAT'S HOW I COULD CALL HER NOW... I TOLD HER I DIDN'T WANT THE PRODUCT SHE SAID IT WAS ALREADY MAILED. SHE SAID I'LL SEND YOU A REFUND SHEET WITH A RMA # (REFUND MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION) FILL IT OUT, DO NOT OPEN PACKAGE WHEN YOU RECEIVE WRITE RMA# ON PACKAGE PUT FORM IN ENVELOPE SIGN IT AND RMA# ON ENVELOPE TAPE TO BOTTOM OF PACKAGE AND SEND IT BACK AND WE'LL REFUND YOU C.C. WHEN WE RECIEVE PRODUCT.. COOL OKAY..WELL I CALLED 4-15-08 TO SEE IF THEY RECIEVED MY PRODUCTS BACK THE RUDE LITTLE GIRL SAID YES ON 4-14-08 THEY RECEIVED IT BUT DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND WHO EVER SENT ME THE REFUND FORM E-MAIL WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO SO... SO I REPLIED, "SO BASICALLY I'M S.O.L." SHE SAID YES I ASKED FOR A MANAGER OR SOMEONE I COULD TALK TO SHE SAID OUR MANAGERS DO NOT SPEAK ON THE PHONE TO CUSTOMERS AND THEIR WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO AND HUNG UP ON ME... I WANT MY $75.95 THIS IS B.S. SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET IT BACK PLEASE I WOULD SO MUCH APPRECIATE IT ..

Comments

Im
  17th of Apr, 2008
I don't know what kind of Rip of Company this is but they did the same B.S. to me I just cancelled my card b/c they had charged me $3.97 shipping and handling and then 3 weeks later $79.95 for Hoodia Pills I never authorized anything I told them not to send me nothing if I was going to be charged a monthly charged and they told me I was not obligated I still told them no and they charged me any way I called and thet told me some crap about send the pills back and they will refund my money but I thats a lie so I am taking a diff approach through my bank and o yeah they hung up on me too..
Ka
  16th of May, 2008
100% agreed - this is a rip off company. I just called to find out what the 79.95 charge on my card was and got the same treatment. The run-around and then she hung up on me. Would not give me the name of any manager or owner and said that anyone I talked to there would give me the same answer. Can not believe that ANY company would be so bold as to operate like this and to hire people with no morals and no sense of customer service at all. Am completely pissed off and will spread the word as far and wide as I can. grrrrrrr. By the way, she told me her name is JANE KHALAJ which is probably fake but I'm publishing it anyway.
Ro
  4th of May, 2009
I just realized that I was scammed with the same company. they had been sending me Acai bottles for the last 6 months and just realized that i was being billed 78$ every month ( me being stupid enough not to check the statement every month) Upon calling they told me that I had enrolled mailing plan and that since I got the procudt they cannot refund it. They did send me a cancellation letter but that money is gone.
Cant the relevant people do anything aout such scamming companies?