Performance Products Health USA / Unable to cancel order!

Provo, UT, United States Review updated:

Web site list link to cancel product. Link doesn't work. Can't link up to any site to cancel unwanted product. Site indicates I will continue to receive product unless canceled and that I will be charged restocking fee but there is no way to cancel.

Comments

Ni
  9th of Mar, 2008
I also tried the 10-day trial with cancellation. Only there was no way to cancel. I found the 800-597-8514 number. Will try this also. These are scams and need to be blocked from use on web. Or at least let people know about these sites.
Dg
  9th of Mar, 2008
I received an email from
Reference.Dermitage@ot58syrup38.com
Webpage does not allow to click on VeriSign link.
Verisign security says this is to be reported to them.
I did.
Ed
  12th of Mar, 2008
Yes i seem to have the same problem. I had to cancel my debit card to avoid further charges. I can't believe that such scams are not screened prior to opening a business. My opinion is that the internet isn't nowhere near safe enough to screen companies that are not legit. It's sad that honest people can't even enjoy internet shopping without being screwed.
An
  9th of Sep, 2008
I have the same problem. Just today recieved a bottle in the mail that was not ordered. The sample came just one week ago with six or eight capsules in it, not at all what I expected. That is the end of my ordering on the internet! I will try the 800 number. I hope that I do not have to cancel my credit card.
An
  18th of Jun, 2009
I too am in the same situation, my Visa keeps being billed and all I wanted was a sample bottle.