Performance Health USA / Ultimate Green Tea / Did not approve of order or charges!

Po box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
This is mrs. gomez I payed the amount of 3.oo$ for a trial on the ultimate Green tea and asked not to be sent any more orders unless I contact the company. I have been sent an order and been charged over 50.00$ for an additional bottle from performance health usa company in orem, Utah this site was advertising on the Oprah site claiming Oprah was a big fan of their product and approved of it.

Comments

Ja
  10th of Mar, 2008
Cannot find them to unsubscribe. False advertising. I felt scammed.
Ro
  16th of Mar, 2008
This advertisement is a scam. Don"t buy into it
Jt
  17th of Mar, 2008
So I ordered a trial for the green tea pills. So i recieved my free bottle not including shipping. This is what i was informed on. What wasnt said is that i would get charged later for 79.95 for another bottle. Anything i can do? They are impossible to reach and have a telephone number that is pointless to call.
Ja
  17th of Mar, 2008
Received sample Bottle. Was to contain 10 tabs onlt had 9 Tabs.
An
  19th of Mar, 2008
A rep from Performance Health contacted me and asked if I was seeing any results from the product. When I responded that I had not yet received the sample bottle, he hung up on me. Two days later I was charged $79.95 for another bottle that I also had not received. The product may work and I may want to use it, but I would like the right to decide for myself and I KNOW I want the right to tell the Human Resource Dept that they SUCK at screenings their employees!!! If Oprah does back this product I would hope to think that she would show her fans the respect of working with a company that is customer friendly. PUT A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE!!! Because of this I feel that the product is a fraud.
Ca
  21st of Mar, 2008
To whom it may concern,

Please note that somebody from your company called to check my address and my room mate told them that i left the united state and to not send your product sample to the address : 2 avery street app 19G - boston Ma, 02111 as carole harb is not available anymore, and in spite of all this, i received today the green tea sample + a withdrawel of 79.95 USd from her account without any request from carole ' s side as well as the time of 20 days for trial didnt start yet ( as per your ads) : I CAROLE HARB returned your product for not accepting or respecting any words from what you said second i dont want to use your product and I need my money back ASAP .

Carole Harb
ref: 8572221314 ( Miss makbula)
Ma
  23rd of Mar, 2008
Do NOT send me any more of your products. I will return anything I receive from you, and you will have to pay the return postage. I will order any additional products from you, if I want or need them. Delete my name from your list of customers.
Sh
  25th of Mar, 2008
please dont send me nothing more please dont bill my card for anything thank you
Fa
  26th of Mar, 2008
This is ###, i ordered the Hoodiafen for $3.97 shipping only. I was contacted by a customer service rep from an Unknown number stating she would send me more information about my product & a customer service # in case i needed to cancel my membership. i did not receive anything & have no way of contacting them to cancel my order. I NEED TO CANCEL THIS ###!
Ib
  27th of Mar, 2008
I've been triying to contact them. I just ask for the free bottle, I never ask for a suscription any other bottle. If someone from the company read this...PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP!!! I WILL TO PROCEED TO NOT ACCEPT THE CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD!!!
Ke
  28th of Mar, 2008
I ordered samples only for 3.97 shipping adnd handling. The sample bottle clearly states to contact doctor before using. I waited 3 weeks for my physical and asked my doctor about taking this. He said with the 3 medications I'm taking that no diet pill would be accepted. before I could cancel I received a full bottle in the mail. I returned the bottle with note to cancel and refund my credit card. Yesterday I received another bottle. please cancel this and credit my credit card. Contact me if you need further information. My MC # is 5437 0306 8953 0920
expiration date 11/08
thank you.
Re
  28th of Mar, 2008
I also got a e-mail about the green tea demo and I would have to pay $3.97 for shipping which I agreed to. I then cancelled the order Sunday March 16, 2008 at 1:29 pm. I have a copy of the e-mail that states I cancelled. The charge for a whole bottle is on my charge $79.95, I have contacted my charge card company and told them I cancelled this and that when they called me to approve charges I said no. They are removing this charge from my charge and since there is no way of contacting you people except e-mail I am sending this. Again I have a e-mail from you showing I cancelled. I will continue to NOT ACCEPT these charges also to my credit card. So look up the e-mail I sent you on the 16 of March. I have NOT received any other bottles except the trial one for 5 days and have not opened it because my doctor has advised me not to take them.

Rebecca Scoles
Si
  16th of Apr, 2008
I just got off the phone with a rep from performance health. I was told that I cant get a refund on the product that in process of being sent to me even if I get it and send it back.. What kind of ### is that???. Since when cant you return something that you dont want and cant get your money back??. The first rep I talked to she hung up on me. The second one told me we would handle this like adults. I asked him what did he mean by that. Im the customer and I know that with my money and others that has tried this ### product is how his ### is getting paid. I cant understand how Oprah is backing this product. It doesnt ever work. I will contact the BBB on this scam...
Ma
  21st of Apr, 2008
I am Mark from Whittier Ca. I have tried to cancel but have not been successful I would like a full REFUND! for a product that did not do anything it had said it was going to do. Please don't charge my account anymore, I also feel that your company totally over charges for a product that does'nt deliver.
Je
  22nd of Apr, 2008
I have talk to you on the phone and now I don't have the no. to call you. I have also emailed you and you told me how to send the pills back. I sent them thursday the 17. I have not heard from you and I need to know that you got them and you will not send me any more.
Iv
  23rd of Apr, 2008
I purschase the free trail and was charge the 3.00$ . then a week later they send me a bottle of green tea which i did'nt ask for and they charge me 79.95. which is a rip off because i did'nt aithorize this company to charge me for something i DONT WANT
  28th of Apr, 2008
I made the mistake of trying trial order of the ultimate green tea. Usually when you order or try anything, an invoice is sent with the product, for returns or problems. There was nopaperwork with the trial or second order, no emails, but the product is still coming, and yes, I am afraid to take a product that is not willing to identify themselves. This company has to be fraud. Scam, scam, let's run a scam at someone's health expense! I have since contacted my credit company to get this resolved! I would advise anyone wanting to try this green scam not to!
We
  4th of May, 2008
I ORDERED THE PRODUCT AS A TRIAL.
I CAN'T REACH ANYONE, I MUT HAVE BOTTLES.
I DON'T WANT IT AND AM RALLY ANGRY
THAT I KEEP GETTING CHARGED FOR IT.
I CAN NOT REACH ANYBODY.
VERY FRUSTRATING.

WENDY WOLF
Lu
  12th of May, 2008
I only asked for a trial bottle and i dont need any more. and do not bill my card anymore
Ri
  18th of May, 2008
I agree..this crap does not work and then they sent it to me even though I do not and did not want it..I contacted my credit card company and filed a complaint with them..I am not paying for something I did not want and that does not work..these people are crooks..Is there any legal action that can be taken against them..do i need to contact an attorney...that would be worth the trouble to get these crooks closed down.