Performance Health USA LLC---Pure Colon 1000 / Did not order product

1 P.O. Box 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

Comments

• Av
      11th of Aug, 2008

I agree that it is a scam for them to send a full order without consent. My trial order did not come with a number to call to cancel a "membership" and I was billed $69.50. I didn't have a number to call because there wasn't an invoice, so I waited until my bank statement came. I phoned and received a ring for 2 straight days. Finally, I got an answer - I was stuck with that order and GET THIS: they had already sent another. I haven't received it yet, but I am talking with an attorney to find out how to get my money back for 2 shipments I don't want. Even getting through on the phone was no good - "SUE" in Provo, Utah claims she can't refund any money and wouldn't give me another number or person to phone. THIS PRODUCT IS A RIP-OFF AND SO IS THEIR MARKETING SCHEME!!

• Da
      18th of Aug, 2008

Its not that I am supporting this product as much as I am supporting the fact people need to use some due dilugences when shopping online. People should ALWAYS read the TERM AND CONDITION before entering CC# or giving out my personal information. In the above compliants there is a common theme.

"I ordered a free sample of PureColon 1000 which I received. Now I have received a full order which I did not authorize. I am returning it. I was tricked."

Well maybe with a simple viewing/reading of the term and conditions, look what I found out!!! Please read below. Remember I am not endorsing the product. I am just pointing out the need for people to do their due dilugences.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    MV Performance Life, LLC
    Last Modified: May 2, 2008
    By purchasing the sample of our product for four dollars and eighty seven cents including shipping and handling through the "Try It Now" offer, you will be given a period of ten (10) days to try the product. 10 days after you order your sample, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan. You will be billed seventy four dollars and seventy six cents and our product will be sent to you. We will supply you with our product every month thereafter, and your credit card will be billed seventy four dollars and seventy six cents per month. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://purecolon1000.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form with no further obligations. Limit of one trial sample per household. If, at any time thereafter, you wish to cancel the convenient home delivery plan, you may unsubscribe at our website at http://purecolon1000.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form with no further obligations. Please note that orders can take up to seventy-two (72) hours from the actual time of purchase to be inserted into our database. Please allow up to seventy-two (72) hours before attempting to cancel your order. Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks to receive your promotional order or any monthly orders from our home delivery plan.

3 Month Supply Offer. By purchasing the "3 month supply" offer of our product you will receive 3 non-refundable bottles of the product.

6 Month Supply Offer. By purchasing the "6 month supply" offer of our product you will receive 6 non-refundable bottles of the product.

Any and all offers that are attached to this offer as an up-sell and/or additional sale opportunity will follow the same continuity T&C as this product you are presently purchasing.

You are also enrolling in our monthly online Newsletter and we will bill your credit card five dollars and eighty seven cents per month for the subscription. If you are not satisfied with the information provided to you through our newsletter, you may cancel this service at any time by unsubscribing at our website at http://purecolon1000.com/contact.php?cmd=newsletter_unsubscribe_form with no further obligations.

Return Policy. We will credit one returned unopened product per customer if received within 30 days of the purchase of the trial sample. No returns are credited after 30 days from the order date of the trial product. Merchandise must be returned at customer's expense. Absolutely no returns are credited for opened or partially used products. The sample's shipping charge is non-refundable. In the event that the product arrives damaged, please email our Customer Service Department via our contact page within 48 hours. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING until you contact Customer Service for instructions, as we may require return of the damaged goods. In these situations we will promptly send a replacement product and a pre-paid return label to return the damaged merchandise.

• Ca
      4th of Sep, 2008

UNSUBSCRIBE ASAP

• Al
      4th of Sep, 2008

This is a scam, I ordered the sample and they now keep charging my card. I have unsubscibed on their website and also attempted to contact them by phone and get no response from them. I feel this company is taking advantage of people and this is going to make it alot harder for consumers to trust these types of companies in the future. I am very dissatisfied with PureColon1000. I would not recommend this product to anyone ever again!!!

• Ba
      18th of Sep, 2008

The samehing has happen to me from the purchase of this product.

I want only the initial free Charges for mailing on my credit card and nothing else. I want to cancel this product Pure Colon 1000 from my card and to never hear from them again. The phone number they give out has a wait time of 45 minutes and you never get connected to a real person, just sent in the loop of button pushing.
    I would like companies like this held accountable for their bad product and scam practice of getting your account numbe and senidng you monthly unapproved orders.
    I am very disatisified with PureColon1000.
    I too would never reccomend this product to anyone!!!

18th of Sep, 2008

MY NAME IS JOHN. SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ME I USED TO WORK AT THIS COMPANY I WAS FIRED. I WAS FIRED BECAUSE I WAS ISSUING CREDITS TO PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU.
    THIS COMPANY IS SO CORRUPT THAT IT STEALS FROM THE ELDERLY, THE BLIND, CRIPPLED, AND FROM CHILDREN. THIS COMPANY MUST BE STOPPED.
    I KNOW HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
    THERE I A WAY THAT YOU "THE CUSTOMER" CAN RECEIVE A REFUND!!! NOW MATTER HOW LONG AGO THIS HAPPENED TO YOU!!!
    HAVE YOU EVER ASKED TO SPEAK WITH SUE? SHE IS THE SUPERVISOR. NO ONLY THAT SHE IS ALSO A PART OWNER IN THIS MULTIMILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ALL THE EMPLOYEES, INCLUDING SUE'S REAL NAMES ARE?
    I KNOW...
    HOW ABOUT THE OWNERS? OR THE LOCATION OF THE COMPANY?
    BUT MOST ALL IM SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
    SEND ME AN EMAIL, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
    UNOCME@BIGSTRING.COM
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EFFORTS!!!

27th of Sep, 2008
    Performance HealthColon 1000 - Items being shipped to me not ordered
    Performance Health
    PO Box 971090
    Oem
    Utah
    Phone: 1-888-289-8740

I am being sent Colon 1000 after I requested just the sample. I can't get a hold of them. What else can iI do to stop this problem

• Ya
      7th of Oct, 2008

SO WE GONE WRITE OVER AND OVER AND WHO GONE STOP THIS COMPANY RIP ANYONE?????????
    UNOCME@BIGSTRING.COM, , , YOU WORK FOR THIS COPANY?? HOW MAUCH$$$ YOU GONE ASK>>????? FOR HELP??

• St
      7th of Oct, 2008

Johny are you stupid? OR ? If you have answer for this problem write here !Why all people emial to you? Are you afraid about something? You think you are smart?No way !!! i think you are just ###-HOLL NOT MORE!!!

• Ke
      17th of Oct, 2008

i want you guys to quit sending me your product. all i wanted was to try it out, i never asked you guys to keep sending me this product.

• La
      6th of Mar, 2009

I had better be getting some money back soon. I wrote a letter months ago cancelling this but continued to be charged for it. I have contacted better business bureau & an attorney &law officials. All I wanted was to try the free sample. My acct. has been overdrawn for months due to this extremely large ammount deducted monthly. Im not even working due to layoff and here you are charging me for another bottle. I had better be reimbursed or there will be problems. I will gladly send your bottle back immediatly. Im broke.

• La
      6th of Mar, 2009

YOU HAVE TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. GIVE THIS LAST MONTHS BACK. THIS IS A SCAM>