Performance Health USA, LLC. / Cannot cancel membership as advertised!

P O BOX 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
4.7
Phone: 800 597 8514

Tried trial; when trying to cancel right after receiving, the site does not allow for this. Website above would not even open up.

Comments

Ja
  10th of Mar, 2008
I have Had the same experience and want to know what to do?
Je
  10th of Mar, 2008
I am having this problem also and don't know what to do next? Help?
  10th of Mar, 2008
I was charged for a product I didn't order. theres no way to get in touch with the company for an explanation.
  10th of Mar, 2008
I was charged for a product I didn't order, there's no way to to reach this company for an explanation
Sa
  11th of Mar, 2008
I do not know how I let this happen. Somehow while going through some website (and I wish I could tell you exactly which one, but at this point in time I am completely confused) I either inadvertently ordered about 10 products I did not realize I ordered or something, and my visa card got bombarded with high charges ranging from 79.95 down to 29.95. I contacted this particular company and got a guy that said he was mailing me some form to include with the return of my product and instead my visa card got charged a couple of days later with 79.95 prior to the product ever arriving. I finally got the 29.95 returned, and am working on the others. I will return this product and will post further and let you know what happens, but I will be very adamant in the fact that my friends, my family, and everyone I can tell will be aware of the tactics utilized by this company toward their prospective patrons.

Thank you for your time.
Ma
  12th of Mar, 2008
I also got sent green tea pills which I didnt order and my credit card charged 79.95. I called my credit card company and they gave me the number for Performance Health USA. I called and they sent me a letter to my email address to print out and sign and send back with the green tea. They took my name off the mailing list and when they recieve back the pills and letter they will credit my acct. So thats what I am doing. The phone number is 1-888-289-8740. Good luck to you all. Hope this works for you
Mary
La
  13th of Mar, 2008
I did not receive the promised two bottles of Ultimate Green Tea free, instead received a bottle with about 8 capsules. I went back to the confirmation of my order to cancel and could not locate it. I will put a stop payment on the company now that in effort to find Performance Health USA's web site I found the above complaints. How easy it is to be scammed.
  14th of Mar, 2008
THIS IS A PURE SCAM. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE, THE BETTER BUSINESS BUERO AND THE GOVENER OF UTAH
Ss
  17th of Mar, 2008
Everyone: Here's the link for you to enter your account # and unsubscribe. http://www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form

I'm SO SICK of these scam artists here and I've been scouring the net to find this. May I also suggest you use your keyboard's "print screen" function once you sign out so these jerk-offs can't say you didn't unsubscribe. This way, you have proof for your bank/credit card company and they will reject any charges. Best of luck everyone. Let's stop these people...
Ss
  17th of Mar, 2008
UPDATE::: I put my e-mail addy in the link as I suggested above and ACTUALLY GOT my confirmation of my unsubscription to them and their auto-home delivery shipments. PLEASE go here and do the same if they're charging your accounts!

Ro
  17th of Mar, 2008
A green tea product was somehow purchased without my knowledge while purchasing a federal grants cd. When I noticed the charge pending on my credit card statement I called Performance Health and asked that the the purchase be cancelled and 79.95 be credited back to my visa account. The representative assurred me it would be done. I waited 2 days to find the purchase still pending on my account. I called again. The representative tells me that I would have to wait until Monday, 3 17 before the order could be cancelled, or wait wait to receive the product and then return it for a refund. I DON'T WANT SUCH PRODUCT. DO NO SEND SUCH PRODUCT. REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT! Also I have been continuing to call 888-289-8740 and now i'm getting a message that there are no representatives to receive calls. This scam has caused an aweful detriment to my fixed income. Needless to say I am very upset and am seeking legal advice. You will hear from me again very soon.
Li
  24th of Mar, 2008
To all,

I too have been scammed. I wanted to try the 'FREE' trial only to find out that in ten days I received a shipment of a bottle of green tea and 79.95 sucked from my account. I informed my bank that I do not want another transaction taken out from this company. I also went to their site to unsubscribe, but we will see how well that work. The only reason I decided to try this was the endorsement from Oprah. Not that she is the end all be all but she seems more legitimate than most. I will also be writing her people too. I will post another comment if I get any further to maybe help some of you. Good luck.

LMcD
Do
  24th of Mar, 2008
I had to call customer service 888-289-8740 and received a cancelltion number it will take 30 days to see if they stop the charges.
De
  28th of Mar, 2008
I too have been scammed. I wanted to try the 'FREE' trial only to find out that in ten days I received a shipment of a bottle of green tea and 79.95 sucked from my account. I would like to cancle my next months order which is04/2008 i hate dishonesty and misinformation and i am starting to hate the company the supply greentea CANCLE MY ORDER ASAP beside the product is not that great.
Iv
  28th of Mar, 2008
I tried the cancelation form and when I subtited it read that they had not such and e-mail address. Then I went to contact, at the botton of the page and wrote a note
asking for the cancelation, lets see how that goes
Ja
  5th of Apr, 2008
I am terribly upset with the actions of this company. This was definitely a scam, and someone out there is getting rich due to their cheating actions. Oh well, my name is now off the list, I am planning on returning my product, and this such person will probably burn in hell anyways. I hope everyone has good luck getting their money back. I hope this "business" drowns, and all of those responsible get kicked in the ### by a thing called CARMA!!
Au
  14th of Apr, 2008
I have also been "had". I never ordered the sample or signed up for the in home delivery. I have not received any kind of shipment. When I told them this, they said to check with my PO. I wrote to my bank and requested they do not deduct funds for this company... hopefully that will work.
Le
  19th of Apr, 2008
I HAVE BEEN SCAMED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THIS RIDICULOUS .
Pa
  19th of Apr, 2008
Yes, my name is Patsy Bivins and I too like the rest of you have gotten tangled up in this web also. About a month ago I had received these two envelopes rubberbanned together. I did not know what they were and I am for sure I did not order this stuff. I oppened one package and it was a bottle ofUltimate Green Tea. Then when my credit card came out I saw the bill of $79.95 twice. I called the number on the credit card bill and they told me that I could not get a refund. OH BOY did that ever set me off, so I waited a couple of days and tried again, the same thing, I got a little bit harsh said that I knew how they were working and told them to get in touch with the person, persons that they were selling this stuff for and get the two charges off my credit card and hung up.This week yesterday my brother and I had to lay our Daddy to Rest and now I am so upset over that and these pills I am afraid I may really go off if I was to again to soon. I can not remember if I said I oppened the other envelpoe or not, but anyway I did and it was a bottle of HoodiaFen. That was the other $79.95 dollars. I can not afford that and especially now that my brother and I have a huge burial to pay for!
Ma
  23rd of Apr, 2008
I am a victim of this Performance Health, USA, LLC too. So, everyone beware of the business tactis that the company is doing. When I agreed to try the $3.95 sample, I didn't realized about the 10 day cancellation period, whether you receive the sample or not within 10 days. I just got back from out of town and found this green tea bottle again in my mail. I did not find any return label, so I went to the website and google the company and I found all these customer complaints about the company and also the telephone number, 888-289-8740. I called the number this morning and heard this voicemail about instructions to return or cancel the product and to go to the website where I originally placed my order. I dialed again about 10 minutes ago and I finally have somebody on the phone, explained to me that I agreed to have a monthly supply of green tea for $79.95. The person told me that the green tea bottle that I received has passed the 10 day period and I can not receive a refund even if I return it. So, everyone out there, beware! When you received the bottle, return it right away or better still think first before you go along with the $3.95, 10 day pill trial. I made sure that my order is cancelled by asking for a cancellation order number. I lost $159.90 plus the $3.95 trial offer.