Performance Health USA LLC / Scam charge to my account!

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I am trying to get my credit card charge back. I sent the pills back and they are saying I sent them back to late. There is a 30 day money back. Witch it doesn't tell you that or anything else when you get them. I will be dammed if I will pay them 79.95 for something that I did not order.

Bev Kraemer.

More Performance Health USA LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of May, 2008

I cannot find their address or ph. no. I want to cancel. I have received 4 bottles and I don't want any more. I have contacted the BBB and syopped payment on anything that is tried to be billed to my card or Bank account. I am also in the media and we are compiling complaints to present to the AG in Texas.
    John McAllister

• Mi
      26th of Jun, 2008
    1010 S. Pine St.
    Laurinburg
    Phone: 910-276-4186

I ordered a sample which was one week of the acai berry i didnt even have time to take it to see if it worked and received a full bottle today. I will be at the bank in the morning to take what ever legal actions i can to stop this. This is totally a rip off...
    I will also put return to sender I dont want anything to do with this company at all...should have read up on this fraud before I placed the order...

• Al
      1st of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened. Unauthorized charge. Uanauthorized shipement of product.

12th of Jul, 2008
    604 Slattery Blvd
    Shreveport
    Louisiana
    Phone: 3182199006
    www.performanceproductsusa.com

I sent for a free sample, gave my credit card for shipping. I am now receiving a supply of unwanted colon pills monthly. They are charging my credit card!

11th of Aug, 2008

I also ordered a "free" sample for $4.95 for a bottle of 10 pills. The next day or two I have a charge on my account for $74.95. Five days later, I recieve one bottle of 60 pills (a 30 day supply) There was no shipping lable, no information, nothing just a bottle of pills.

• Su
      13th of Aug, 2008
    Performance Health USA LLC - Did not order and was charged
    205 Shope Creek Estates Drive
    Asheville
    North Carolina
    Phone: 828-298-6798

I answered an email for a FREE trial of Pure Acai Berry, the email offered 1 week free only pay shipping and I did. I did not agree to any thing further and my debit card was charged $74.95 I do not want anything further from your company. I did not order this product. I have disputed the charges with my bank and I want you to take off this charge and return the money to my bank and not to send anything further.

• Ro
    Performance Health USA LLC - cannot contact to cancel any future orders

Sending acai berry pills with no invoice or contact information, cannot cancel orders. Charging my account $74.95 for 16 pills. Want this cancelled, how do I do that??
    And what the hell good is this complaint when you won't even accept it.

• Le
    po box 971090
    Orem
    Utah

Sent for a free sample of pure acaiberry supplement which I received. Next day I also received a full bottle of 30 capsules that were charged to my credit card without my authorization.

• Gr
    266 E Magnolia Blvd
    Burbank
    California
    Phone: (888) 289-8740

Performance Health USA LLC and PureAcaiBerry charged my account for $74.95 with out my permit ion, the site is a scam and if you are going to do business with them you should know that high jacking credit cards from desperate people is what they do best. The company proclaims a monthly charge of $19.95 if you subscribe and if you don't subscribe you are slammed with a $74.95 charge. They truly have it down, thousands of people are hoping to better there health, they suck you in with a free sample that is not free, you have to pay shipping on it, so with a little trickery they get your Credit Card and a few days later they start charging full price without authorization and not even questioning whether or not the stuff works for you or even if you liked it. They rely on the busy people not notice their bogus charges and let them get away with fraudulent business practices because they believe because they are given a credit card for a onetime purchase, they have the right to charge on it until they are told to stop.

Who knows what they are selling in those capsules, they certainly are not the effective product they promote. I am not the only voice against your immoral business practices, I join the throng and will do my best to warn as many as I can about Performance Health USA LLC and PureAcaiBerry Web CREDITCARD FRAUD. I have stopped my CC Company from allowing them to charge further and canceled the subscription they submitted for me, I will no longer do business with Performance Health USA LLC and PureAcaiBerry, neither will anyone who asks me about Acai Berries.

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I did receive my free
    bottle and then later received another bottle and couldnt figure out why. I looked up to see
    exactly what this product was and saw complaints.
    I read the complaints and then looked up my credit
    card charges and sure enough there was the $74.95
    charge. I tried to call the company and got a recording
    and the voice mail was full.

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2008

You are exactly right about this company. They did the same thing to me. I emailed them to cancel it and they didn't. I then got a shipment and when my credit card statement came in, I was charged $74.95. I called the phone number on my credit card statement (which is the same phone number they list as their support number) and was told that they didn't show I had an account and that they were a different company. I called back and he told me the same thing again but wouldn't tell me the name of his company. I called again a few hours later and a different person answered and found my account right away. I tried for almost a month to cancel this! The fraud department of my credit card company is investigating it now. Tell everyone not to deal with this bogus joke of a so called company.

• Ju
    108 S 44th Street
    Bellingham
    Washington
    Phone: 3602200166

I never ordered this tea and I have been receiving it for over 5 months and I can't get it stopped. They are robbing me everymonth from my credit card.
    Judie

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2008

This is exactly what just happened to me. I tried calling them to cancel any further shipments as I did not want any after the free trial and I received another bottle. I am returning these today and notifying my credit card company not to grant this charge.

21st of Aug, 2008

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. THEY CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES, TWICE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. THEY ARE FRAUD. I HAVE TOLD THEM THAT ALREADY.

• De
      21st of Aug, 2008

SCOTTSDALEPERFORMANC888-2898740 AZ did the same thing to me. I read part of the above original complaint to American Express rep, refused payment 0n the $74.95 & refused payment on any future charges since she asked :). PS: Is the supplement any good. Scary.

• Be
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I have received a bottle of Acai Berry supplement which I did not order and do not want to be charged for. How do I contact the company to have this discontinued?

23rd of Aug, 2008
    164 Railroad St.apt.7
    Jackson
    Kentucky
    Phone: 606-666-9411
    www.netscape.com

I will cancel this on my credit card because I did not agree with this and will not pay for this and stop your scamming.

• Re
      25th of Aug, 2008

You can't get in touch with these people. I keep getting charges even though I send the package back unopened. I am going to cancel my credit card today.

• Ro
      25th of Aug, 2008
    PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA LLC
    OREM, UT 971090
    PO BOX 971090
    Utah

CAN'E CANCEL...SIGNED UP FOR SAMPLE ONLY...
    NOW SHIPPING MORE...NOTHING TO SHOW TO CANCEL OR RETURN TO SENDER.

• Pa
      26th of Aug, 2008

the very same thing happened to me. I called my cc company (visa) and they will dispute this for me. I will not pay for this item. I never authorized them to send me the bottle of Acai. The took this upon themselves and mailed it to me with out my approval...