Performance Health USA / Misguided information!

Detroit, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 313-801-7425

After receiving my sample "green tea" pills I tried to cancel my order within the ten days grace period. I was not able to cancel. Days later I discovered that I had been charged $79.95 for the month supply that I had not received yet. Since then, I have returned the sample "green tea" pills and the month supply of the pills. I returned both products on March 8th received confirmation on March 10th that the products had been delivered. My account has not been credited and I have no way to contact these people. Please help me. I want my money back. This was nothing but a rip-off. I did not know about the $79.95 charge until after I received the month supply bottle.

Comments

Ir
  26th of Mar, 2008

3337 Spring Lake Overlook
Lithonia
Georgia
Phone: 4043149978
www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com

Trying to cancel order after accepting trial offer. I have emailed the "no reply" email address used to confirm my order and I have tried to log on to the web site which as advertised to cancel the order.
Ti
  1st of Apr, 2008
THIS COMPANY IS ASKING THAT YOU TRY AN ORDER AND AUTOMATICALLY CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 79.65.
St
  7th of Apr, 2008
I called and they give the excuse of not being able to give a refund for it is an outside vendor. What a way to make money without having to ship or buy very little product. It is a rip off.
Gr
  8th of Apr, 2008
they do bad busieness, And they just take my money. tard of it. please do something about it.
Mi
  8th of Apr, 2008

Performance Health
Phoen
Arizona
Phone: 888-289-8740
www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com

I ordered a trial size of the green tea capsules. I received the trial size and then I received another full size bottle in the mail with no paper work, phone, etc. The next thing I know I am charged $79.95 on my credit card for something that I did not order. When I called the phone number that appeared on the credit card statement they told my it was passed the 30 days to cancel my enrollment (I never enrolled in anything) and they would not refund my money. The only thing they would do is cancel my membership which I told them I had never enrolled. I never received any paperwork with information so that I could contact the company.
Jo
  9th of Apr, 2008
HELLO ALL,

IF YOU ARE IN THIS PROBLEM CALL 888-289-8740 AND ASK THEM TO CHACEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. ASK FOR BRIAN HE'S REALLY NICE. USUALLY THEY CAN'T CREDIT YOU BACK, BUT CAN CANCEL CHARGES GOING FORWARD. GOOD LUCK!

jODY
Li
  10th of Apr, 2008
This company should be fined and shut down. I have had to close out my credit card account to get them to stop charging me for a product i don't want and does not work. This is the worst company i have ever dealt with. Take it from me, do not ever order any thing from these people. They will rip you off. I have now over $300. 00 in charges for something i can't get rid of and don't want!!!
Jo
  14th of Apr, 2008

Cordele
Phone: 229-639-6146
www.greentea.performancehealth.com

I do not want my credit card charged one more time. I asked for the "free" trial offer; not to get these in the mail once a month and have you charge my credit card. If this does not stop immediately, I will contact my credit card provider and have them stop payment to you.
Sh
  16th of Apr, 2008

www.performancehealthusa.com

I ordered a sample bottle, 3 days after receiving it I was billed $79.95 I sent the product back with a USPS delivery confirmation receipt the company received the bottle on feb. 28th at 1:27 p.m. I have called and been told they would send me the money back . I e-mailed and the answer was always different, once they even said that they never received the bottle back. repeated tries have yielded nothing from them. I will write to the Wisc. Dept of justice next. What a scam!! Can you imagine the money these people have made just because Oprah said that Green tea was great for diets!
Sh
  16th of Apr, 2008
I WAS CREDITED BACK THE $79.95 THREE DAYS AFTER THE CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD--I TALKED WITH LEANN AT 888 298-8746 ON 3/10/08 I HOPE THIS HELPS. I ALSO REMEMBER CALLING A LOT OF NUMBERS AND BEING ON HOLD AND BECOMING VERY IRRITATED.
Me
  19th of Apr, 2008

Performance Health USA,LLC - unauthorized checking account withdrawals
Performance Health USA
po box 971090
Utah
Phone: 801-356-2100
performance healthusa,llc.com (invalid now)

Ihave now received 2 orders of hoodia caps that I did not order and which contain vit b6 and vit b12 which could be dangerous for people who do not have anemia. I called my bank, but they can't do anything until I contact the site which no longer exists. I was re-directed to performance health technologies who gave me a number, but I have been unsuccessful in obtaining a response .
Ro
  19th of Apr, 2008
i would like my order cancelled and has not been done yet, please cancel this order, i will be sending the green tea pills.
Pe
  22nd of Apr, 2008

Performance Health
Utah

I too, ordered just a sample and am unable to reach anyone by phone or e-mail to cancel the order. My credit card has been charged twice now for $79.99 each time!
An
  25th of Apr, 2008

Gloucester
Virginia
Phone: 804-693-7462

Product was ordered and cancencelled within the 10-day trial period. I received a cancellation e-mail. I am still being shipped the pills and billed an enormous amount of $79.oo. I have been unable to contact someone for a refund and to return the pills.
Ja
  28th of Apr, 2008
i ordered green tea samples, do not want any more!
why am i being billed for performance health pills x3?

i am requesting a refund. the three pkgs have been unopened!!!

j. phillips
Li

PO Box 971090
Ut
Florida
Phone: 888-289-8740

I ran into the exact same problem, Unauthorized withdrawl for a proudct. Mmy bank gave me the telephone number and I called immedaitely. Use this phone number 888-289-8740.
Lisa
To

PO Box 97190
Phone: non-listed
Performance Health USA.com

Purchase a 30 dy trial for 3.95 using my debit card. Received only 10 pills. I went back to the website to complain and relized feom the blogs that there was a problem. Went to my bank placed a hold on my card to keep from incurring charges. As soon s the hold was lifted I received a bottle of 30 pills and my account was charged 79.95. the very next day I received a second bottle and again my accout was charged 79.95. How can these people be stopped. It is a 100% SCAM. They assured that no future shipments would be made without my consent.
Ba
  28th of Apr, 2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP SENDING AND BILLING MY CREDIT CARD FOR ULTIMATE GREEN TEA.
Wa
  6th of May, 2008
I am also trying to cancel my order of the performance health pills. I've tried sending them back to sender, but they come back to me. Have you had any luck getting this canceled?
Ke
  6th of May, 2008
Received an unauthorized package in the mail. I DO NOT want this package.